Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for bros who got their gear seized by US customs

BigRed54 said:

Hey my friend was going to try Pharma Group but i didn't like the sounds of it. I think he sent the money before he told me. He just started working out and he think he's going to get the hookups that took me 4 yrs to get. I told him to be patient but then he already ordered from somewhere else online also. He'll learn... But is Pharma Group a scam though? I just wanted to make sure so then i can tell him i know 4 sure.

Yes they are scammers. Your friend may get his gear if his order is small. They will take 2-5 hundred dollar orders and send them out in order to get you to place a large order. Once they get your big order you will be fucked.

We like to call them "Selective Scammers" I like to call them low life peaces of shit. And would love to have about an hour one on one with every fucking one of the owners and operators.

Nautica

Re: Re: Question for bros who got their gear seized by US customs

SkullFuct said:
I think NYCBOY is getting the leffovers from customs.He is a buff stud--well at least "Sheena" thinks so..lolol

why u gotta be dissin my hommie

they just kept mine and asked me if I wanted to come get it. So I sent the letter to my source and he re-shipped. No testing, unless they wanted to see if it was good stuff for them to use.

Controlled Delivery

How often will they attempt a "controlled delivery" - I am talking about for international incoming packages for personal use only [one small cycle worth]?

NFG

If they seize first and prove later, then wouldn't it be possible to simply put outright false labels on the containers? I mean, even though we all know it's an obvious lie, isn't it illegal to just assume you know what something is and just *take* it? (Illegal search and seizure). If the amp says "500ml of Bubblegum Flavor Extract," sure we all KNOW that's not true, but hat would be their legal basis for being allowed to confiscate your property? They cannot prove just cause because you aren't allowed to just ASSUME you know a chemical by sight; you have to have some verification possibilities. That's the whole gist of a warrant, for example: they have to substantiate to a judge that there is a good reason to suspect substance X at location Y.

just got a letter saying they found "steroids and/or other contraband" long ass letter to, to many chioces so i just chunked it.

Top Bottom