Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for BigAndy69 regarding clen and carbs

ammon

I thought I read in a piece of Big Andy69's that clen does not work, or at least as well, without an adequate amount of carbs. Right now I am cutting and I am going to be using his 30 day method for clen/T3 during the last month of my phase (100mcg clen/12.5mcg T3 per day) What carbohydrate considerations do I need to take to make clen effective for me?

Also, I am running a low level of androgens right now (500mg/wk) along with 50mg proviron a day. Just want to double check that this combination of test/proviron will help retain some mass while I am in caloric deficit and hitting cardio hard? All KNOWLEDGEABLE responses are welcome...thanks, bros!

It just as well for fat loss, but you will not feel the full stimulatory effects on low carbs (20-80g of carbs). I would suggest around 120-150g of carbs are needed.

500mg a week? If you are 280lbs at 12%, it won't be enough, it's a really individual question that relates to your experience level. bodyweight and how much gear you actually use.

Top Bottom