Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question- anything similar for some input?

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
whenever i work my chest i always feel my left pec alot more, like its going to pop off and it always gets a much better pump, even tho everyone says they look even i always feel like my left one is bigger, even though my right seems to be as strong if not stronger...

any input?

oh yeah, also im sitting here right now and my left pec especially when flexed or i move, feels like its going to fall off...

my right pec feels nothing

You might just have more of a mind to muscle connection with that pec, as weird as it sounds...lol....I am that way with my left and right bicep..maybe cuz I am right handed but I can contract the right one so much better

If you are worried about symmetry I would hit up some unilateral work like incline or flat DB press or even the HS machines...also with the hammer machines you can do an extra set with just the right side and it won't be awkward

Last edited:
so if i do inclines with dumbells but keep doing flat with bb will that be good or i have to do both every once and a while with db

SublimeZM said:
so if i do inclines with dumbells but keep doing flat with bb will that be good or i have to do both every once and a while with db

Personally Flat BB did absolutely NOTHING for my chest...tris and delts yes...I was doing it BB style btw...

I would stick with inclines as your primary chest exercise and also add in WEIGHTED DIPS if you aren't doing them already

Top Bottom