Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about refeed's and what to eat->

Thanks for the info. How about Capn' Crunch? Is that a good one to eat as well? I had a couple bowls of lucky charms today, pretty yummy.

BigRedCat said:
Thanks for the info. How about Capn' Crunch? Is that a good one to eat as well? I had a couple bowls of lucky charms today, pretty yummy.

Cap'n Crunch, as good as it is, Is full of Trans fats. Sorry. But I admit, I had to have a box of those Capn Crunch Choco Donuts, MY GOD they were good! hehe. Count Chocula, Boo Berry, etc are in line with lucky Charms although they do have a little Trans fat.

Scout420, Hell yea bro, I ate some too, Very Tasty. But the difference besides the "Crunch" and reg RB is Added Sugar and Added Trans Fatty Acids!

That is a funny quote Hansel- I cannot believe he likes his card better than mine- what a wack job. Did you ever read the American Psycho book? I read it years ago when it came out- very weird shit in there. Anyway, all I can ever think of when I see you post is the Hansel character from Zoolander. haha.

YES BigRedCat, The Book Rules, I have read it liek 4 times in the last couple years, every time they play the movie on cable I get srtoked and read it again.

Hehe, Dude....I am HANSEL from Zoolander, lol.
Thats honestly where I got the name and I use it because I am so shallow and vein, LOL. That movie Roks as well.

take Care Bro.

Top Bottom