Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about refeed's and what to eat->

BigRedCat

OK, as I understand it a refeed is basically eating around 400 cals more than your BMR cals but it is predominately sugar carbs. Am I right on this? My BMR cals are around 2000(I am 5'11" @196) so I would eat slightly over this on my refeed days(the weekend) and it would be mostly stuff like cereal,pasta,candy- sugary low fat stuff right? So do I need to just chow some raw cookie dough? hehe. I still eat my usual protein on refeed days correct? Any help on this would be very cool....

Just eat whatever you want. You gonna re fuel your body and help your musckes by intaking everything that you body didn't receive during the week. I have eaten watever and till I feel the food up to my thoart and I still have lost weight and bf%.....

Keep the fat as low as possible. Otherwise just chow down on carbs carbs carbs - candy, jelly beans, pudding, ff cookies, pasta, whatever ...

Cool, so low fat dextrose sugary foods? Sounds good to me. How low should I keep the fat? During the week I run around 70g/day.

SteelWeaver said:
as low as possible.

Just choose FAT FREE of everything.

And DON'T eat pizza, ice-cream, chocolates, chinese fried food, cookies, etc, unless you can find FAT FREE versions. (good luck)

damn, this cookie dough has like 8g fat/serving. Any recommendations on foods you eat? I got some Lucky Charms :)

Lucky Charms are Perfect Bro........I refed on some yesterday!
Why?: They are

Low/no Fat

Whole Grain Oats

Sugary as hell (Marshmellows)

NO TRANS FATTY ACIDS (One of the few cereals on the market w/ out it)

a Bit of Fiber.

Just get the 14oz box so you dont get Nuts!
I dont mix fats with my Carbs, if I do I try to limit it and I always avoid Trans and Sat Fats at any cost! This has left my cereal refeed choices small but Im ok with it, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, and Special K w/ berries are about it aside from adult fiber cereals. I also like to incorporate "No Sugar Added fat free Ice Creams" .

Not sure if fructose would be any better or worse on a carb up but I think just refeeding on Dried Pineapple/Papaya/Mango is the SHit! Tastes like candy to me. Sometimes Ill refeed on Kelloggs Raisen Bran, no trans fat their either.

If anyone else knows of any good cereals not Cooked in "Partially Hydrogenated garbage" please let us know.......

Top Bottom