Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about hairloss

Bazl said:
heard somewhere on this board that finasteride won;t help on certain gear.
i remember a list was posted. think needto put it up?
might b wrong, but was a good post.
anyway, more specifically, any advice on hair loss prevention on the ;ol Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?

baz
im pretty sure it wont help with tren.

Bazl said:
heard somewhere on this board that finasteride won;t help on certain gear.
i remember a list was posted. think needto put it up?
might b wrong, but was a good post.
anyway, more specifically, any advice on hair loss prevention on the ;ol Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?

baz

finasteride wont help with dbol as its not reduced by 5ar

check the posts above for what you can try to help

Mavafanculo said:
finasteride wont help with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - as its not reduced by 5ar

check the posts above for what you can try to help
hmm...i dont put much stock in that. boldenone, from what i've read (of course Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is just 17 alpha-alkylated-boldenone) may not have much affinity for 5AR, but it is reduced by 5BR to what is effectively the 5B-analog of M1T, aka 17 alpha-alkylated-1-test aka 17 alpha-alkylated-dehydroboldenone, which is a potent androgen...but i dont have any research showing this...

from my own experience, equipoise, at proper dosages, can ABSOLUTELY bring on hairloss in those prone to it. it has androgenic potential, albeit lower than test, but it's still there....and this may be a unique experience, but i've used both finasteride AND dutasteride (not together) on Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - cycles and STILL experienced itchiness, which for me means impending hairloss....and this may support the claim that EQ reduces via 5BR.

5AR inhibitors work well with test, methyltest, hydroxytest, methyl-hydroxytest, clostebol (although it's hardly needed), 4-ad, methoxytest, basically all the hormone products with test as a base, or that convert to test. virtually EVERYTHING else will not be affected...and this gybes with my experience, too, and what i've read on the boards.

i personally avoid 5AR inhibitors - i dont dig the sides - dihydrotestosterone is really good for certain things, a functioning dick being one of the big ones. also, the central nervous system stimulation and energy seem to derive from DHT too...not to mention strength. you dont hear about that in clinical trials so much because they use regular dudes who dont weight train.

REALLY good steroids for those prone to MPB:

superdrol (simply amazing mass and strength gains, with no androgenic sides)
Turanabol (super low androgenicity)
epistane (look it up if you havent heard of it)
methyl-stenbolone (like methyl-Primobolan - methenolone - ...called "Mass tabs", and it's legal)

weird that 3 of these are currently legal...i've used all the illegal injectables before (and still do of course), but i find these to be the mildest androgenically and not require any 5ARIs

for the record, i noticed my MPB in 2004, prior to juicing, and through countless cycles since then, i havent lost any ground, visibly or by comparing pictures....my regimen has varied over the years but includes almost exclusively topical, not systemic, drugs.

thebrakes - yes finasteride can help a little with Equipoise , but according to every writeup I've seen not with D-ball. alittle modification in a molecule changes everything.

Mavafanculo said:
thebrakes - yes finasteride can help a little with Equipoise , but according to every writeup I've seen not with D-ball. alittle modification in a molecule changes everything.
not 5AR reduction...only a modification on the A-ring (like tbol) or hydroxy bond or the like will impact interaction with 5AR...at least from my research....and dbol has none of those.

thebrakes said:
not 5AR reduction...only a modification on the A-ring (like Turanabol) or hydroxy bond or the like will impact interaction with 5AR...at least from my research....and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - has none of those.

"While Dianabol does convert to a more potent steroid via interaction with the 5-alpha reductase anzyme (the same enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone), it has extremely little affinity to do so in the human body's. The androgenic metabolite 5alpha dihydromethandrostenolone is therefore produced only in trace amounts at best. The benefit received from Proscar®/Propecia® would therefore be insignificant, the drug serving no real purpose."
from Llewellyn, William, Anabolics 2004, 2003-4, Molecular Nutrition, pp. 93-6

Methandrostenolone has an added cis-1 to cis-2 double bond that reduces both estrogenic and androgenic properties. However, it does undergo aromatization to the rather potent estrogen 17-alpha methyl estradiol, but curiously does not show the in vivo propensity for reduction by 5AR to alpha dihydromethandrostenolone to any large degree.
from Steele RE, Didato F, Steinetz BG. Relative importance of 5alpha reduction for the androgenic and lh - leutenizing hormone - -inhibiting activities of delta-4-3-ketosteroids. Steroids. Mar 1977;29(3):331-48. [Medline].

I know Bill Roberts is also of the same opinion, but cant dig up the link

thebrakes said:
REALLY good steroids for those prone to MPB:

superdrol (simply amazing mass and strength gains, with no androgenic sides)
Turanabol (super low androgenicity)
epistane (look it up if you havent heard of it)
methyl-stenbolone (like methyl-Primobolan - methenolone - ...called "Mass tabs", and it's legal)

Hey, thanks for that list!!!

I'm prone to MPB and using Finasteride (it works fine for me, and almost all my hairloss has stopped!!)

I have halodrol, epistane and Mass Tabs, can i keep on taking finasteride while i take any of it??

Top Bottom