Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about extracurricular activities...

ComplexMethod

This might seem like a stupid question but, how much does having sex or just ejaculating affect your workout? I've heard that semen is almost all protein so I figured that it takes away from your work out but I was wondering just how much it affects it. Is it bad, very bad, or no effect at all. Thanks.

Complex

This is a chance for you to form and try out your own hypothesis on the subject. Try cranking one off before you train every day for a week, and record all of your lifts, poundages, etc. Then go for a week without it and record all your lifting again. Compare results and report back here.

Correct me if I am wrong...but shouldn't experiments like this be for longer terms. Say, six weeks "on" and six weeks "off". Should we have a placebo (control) group and then a peer group and affect group? This could be a big splash! (Pun intended) We could get published...(in what Maxim?)

If this is really a concern then don't have sex. Or stop short of the goal of sex...You might just end up living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Sheesh,
MJ

You are right Milford but I find that most people are too lazy to follow anything for any amount of time, even a week. 6 weeks would be much better. There are way too many variables to actually say that any one of them would be making a difference, but I thought it would be cool to know that I was able to tell someone when to do something and what time to. HEEHEE :)

i always thought doing ejaculting before training would make u tired.. ive never done it right before i dont think.. maybe an hour before an explosive workout and i dint notice ne thing... but the thing is..once u blow ur stack..u kinda feel relaxed, layed back and less agerresive..

i dont kno i think a test mite b needed

well, I'm not too concerned about the being laid back or feeling less aggressive. I'm just wondering about the lost nutrients or what have you in the semen. Such as the protein. Does that rob your body of the nutrients it needs to build muscle? Thanks

Thit real hot chick offered to give me a blowjob if i built up my load for a couple weeks, but after 6 days i was bored and was like whatdafuck so i jerked it. Felt good, big load , but after i was like "shit , no BJ." Basically see how long you can go, each day is tougher than the next.

lol..I think you will be more tired. Just think of all of that work you put into doing it, and take it away from your workout.LOL. Plus my b/f does get tired and it does effect his workout. So no more sex before the gym!:D

ComplexMethod said:
well, I'm not too concerned about the being laid back or feeling less aggressive. I'm just wondering about the lost nutrients or what have you in the semen. Such as the protein. Does that rob your body of the nutrients it needs to build muscle? Thanks

The lost nutrients and protein....how much are you letting out? :confused:
P.S. Don't tell me I really don't want to know.

Top Bottom