Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about drinking milk.

bruce9241

Banned
Would it be a good idea to consume milk instead of real food?

Sometimes I don't have time to cook a whole chicken so I drink milk instead for my protein. Is this okay? Should I eat a few pieces of wheat bread for the fiber when consuming just milk?

Drinking 3 cups of 2% milkyields me about 27g of protein at about 360 calories. Add the 80calories from the wheat bread that'll be perfect for a small meal/snack for me.

If thats all you have time for go for it, better to it this than nothing.And if you are not cutting I see nothing wrong with it.

whole milk, whole hard boiled eggs are extremely easy top quality protein sources. you still need the beef and chicken in there to though.

everyone says whole milk. Why? I know it contains more fat but besides that, what else does whole milk have that makes it superior to 2%?

to understand the greatness of whole milk i challenge you to drink 1gal of skim ed for 1 month then 1 gal whole ed for the next month and see what it does for muscle.

you put that in perspective. thank you, i'll give it a go. I will say consuming whole milk is more challenging than 2%.

Cow milk is potentially a good "anabolic food", but only if you can digest it worth a damn.

Raw milk definitely is anabolic though, and considerably more digestible b/c it's natural enzymes (which help you digest it) are still completely intact. It is from the distant memories of raw milk passed down from our grandparents that we are dimly aware of milk being good for building muscle.

Look here if you're game:

Where Can I Find Real (Raw) Milk?

I've had it. Not only does it taste much better than that cooked stuff you buy in the market, it lasts longer b/c it was never heated.

i keep a stash of lunch meat... roughly 6 grams of protein per slice... make about 3 sandwiches the night before and keep them at my desk in a lunchbox... jus a thought

Top Bottom