Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Creatine

Davegrun

I have decided that i am going to start taking creatine. Which brand of creatine is regarded as the best and most widely used (ie. Safest but very effective). Also, how do you use it correctly, like when do you take it, how many times a day, and what do you mix it with for maximum results? I am currently 5'7 at 135, i was 130 about 4 weeks ago, and i hope creatine will help me fill out more and get stronger. Thanks.

You can take 5-10gr per day. Look for EAS Simply Creatine, or a similar creatine monohydrate product. Don't waste your money on anything fancy.

I'm assuming you're already lifting consistently and have been for some time. If not, creatine will be of no real use.

I lift 5-6 days a week, every week. Does it matter what liquid you mix it with, like milk or juice? Also, if someone has specifics on when to use it, like right after or before a workout, that would help. Also, creatine monohydrate is the best kind to use. or is that just what all of them are called?

If you're not too worries about lowcarbing, then the best thing is to have your creatine with a sugary drink. afaik Gatroade is highly recommended, or if you can get dextrose, add some that to the mix (that's assuming you've got plain creatine, some come as a mixture already). This added sugar gives you an insulin spike that shuttles the creatine to the muscles much more effectively.

I eat a ton, of pretty much everything now, i just want the creatine to help me get that extra rep in, and to help me up my bench, i can't even do body weight.

Take it before your workout. Also unless you're prepared to ingest a whole lot of sugar (70g+), then don't bother with the sugary drink.

and when your off of the creatine? than what?

Save your money, and use it to purchase more food.

go to the training threads and check out different strength building exercises. eat, eat, eat, workout and rest often. You will grow. And save cash too.

Those are the best things you can do for yourself right now.

Top Bottom