Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about arnolds quote in pumping iron

Nan pretty much nailed it with her reply. And I'm willing to bet she's never even watched it. Hard work and training got Arnold where he was. The joose was just to compliment his dedication.
I've watched it bish, I even have a couple of old bodybuilding for men books of his laying around

drop the attitude

Your first comment was uncalled for, if your a moderator shouldnt you be leading by example and answer questions with respect instead of 'you brought this shit from england''
The question is meant to be did arnold use steroids at a certain age, or did he use very small doses? or did he take them early age to get a big base ... either way he took them yes, but when, why and how long what doses is another question which falls under my statement ''finishing touches''

He took steroids, thats as much as you or anyone else is ever going to know. He can claim "finishing touches" all he wants but in the end he admitted to using roids so the extent to which he used will forever be a mystery.

Your first comment was uncalled for, if your a moderator shouldnt you be leading by example and answer questions with respect instead of 'you brought this shit from england''
The question is meant to be did arnold use steroids at a certain age, or did he use very small doses? or did he take them early age to get a big base ... either way he took them yes, but when, why and how long what doses is another question which falls under my statement ''finishing touches''

Stfu you crybaby

He took steroids, thats as much as you or anyone else is ever going to know. He can claim "finishing touches" all he wants but in the end he admitted to using roids so the extent to which he used will forever be a mystery.

Cant belive we will never know, or nobody knows. I thought it may been printed in a book or anything some kind of source but ah well, I guess this concludes me to just guess.

Thanks man

Cant belive we will never know, or nobody knows. I thought it may been printed in a book or anything some kind of source but ah well, I guess this concludes me to just guess.

Thanks man

You have to understand that 40 years ago steroids were not seen as the evil demon they are today. Also the public perception of bodybuilders 40 years ago was not immediately associated with steroid use like it is today so it would have been much easier to hide the use.

Top Bottom