Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about arnolds quote in pumping iron

Reedsey

So im just wondering , in the bonus footage of the pumping iron film, arnold says he used steroids, but i quote 'they were just a finishing touch' ....what does that mean??

So im just wondering , in the bonus footage of the pumping iron film, arnold says he used steroids, but i quote 'they were just a finishing touch' ....what does that mean??

It means he worked his ass off, had a clean diet, healthy lifestyle, worked out at the gym like a beast AND Also juiced.

Are simple obvious statements this hard to figure out for you?

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Arnold said that he used steroids before they were illegal and that he used them during his cutting stage just to maintain size. So he worked his ass off then when he decided to trim up he juiced.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Haha....i just dont understand the hate going down i only asked a question... The question was not a simple one considering the quote ''finishing touches'' , in difference to someone else who just juices to get big , he is saying it in a different manor, also talking of 'manners' you all need to get some , what kind of forum flames someone for asking a honest question? ...

Haha....i just dont understand the hate going down i only asked a question... The question was not a simple one considering the quote ''finishing touches'' , in difference to someone else who just juices to get big , he is saying it in a different manor, also talking of 'manners' you all need to get some , what kind of forum flames someone for asking a honest question? ...

drop the attitude

Nan pretty much nailed it with her reply. And I'm willing to bet she's never even watched it. Hard work and training got Arnold where he was. The joose was just to compliment his dedication.

Nan pretty much nailed it with her reply. And I'm willing to bet she's never even watched it. Hard work and training got Arnold where he was. The joose was just to compliment his dedication.

This holds true for any successful juicing bodybuilder.

Top Bottom