Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Quad Injections

Tryin2grow

New member
I have always shot my gear in my delts and glutes. This cycle I am taking quite a few shots. Tren daily, test biweekly and shorty EQ weekly. After doing some research on proper quad injects, I decided to give it a shot today. Once I stuck the needle in my quad my leg started "spazzing". The muscle was jumping violently to where the syringe was moving. I quickly removed the pin and just shot it in my delt as usual. Question, WTF!!! Is that normal? Did I fuck something up? Or was it just dumb luck for my first injection?
 
Sounds like it was just dumb luck, man. You POSSIBLY could have grazed a nerve which would explain the twitching, but as long as you have full controll over your leg, you don't have a damn thing to worry about...
 
powderguy said:
Sounds like it was just dumb luck, man. You POSSIBLY could have grazed a nerve which would explain the twitching, but as long as you have full controll over your leg, you don't have a damn thing to worry about...

It's happened to me a few times before. There's a certain spot you learn to avoid.
 
Tryin2grow said:
I have always shot my gear in my delts and glutes. This cycle I am taking quite a few shots. Tren daily, test biweekly and shorty EQ weekly. After doing some research on proper quad injects, I decided to give it a shot today. Once I stuck the needle in my quad my leg started "spazzing". The muscle was jumping violently to where the syringe was moving. I quickly removed the pin and just shot it in my delt as usual. Question, WTF!!! Is that normal? Did I fuck something up? Or was it just dumb luck for my first injection?

You probably hit a nerve or another sensitive tissue in your quad. You'll be alright, just stay away from the quads for now - just to be safe.
 
I've used my quads hundreds of times, and every once in a while I bury the needle and.......................... :lightning :kaioken:
 
I don't see the point of shooting anywhere besides your butt. I'm on my eighth week of daily tren injections (8 more to go) along with 3 test e shots a week and the only spot I've switched is butt cheeks.

I think I've killed all the nerve endings in my butt...I don't feel anything anymore. I even poke myself really slow because I like the sound and feeling of the needle tearing through my skin. I'm a sick puppy, don't listen to anything I say.
 
ryan04 said:
I don't see the point of shooting anywhere besides your butt. I'm on my eighth week of daily tren injections (8 more to go) along with 3 test e shots a week and the only spot I've switched is butt cheeks.

I think I've killed all the nerve endings in my butt...I don't feel anything anymore. I even poke myself really slow because I like the sound and feeling of the needle tearing through my skin. I'm a sick puppy, don't listen to anything I say.

"done"
 
I actually prefer my quads though I do hit the glutes, pecs, bi’s and delts also.

I like the quads because I can sit, relax and use both hands…. Not to mention there are several injection sites.

Tao
 
ryan04 said:
I don't see the point of shooting anywhere besides your butt. I'm on my eighth week of daily tren injections (8 more to go) along with 3 test e shots a week and the only spot I've switched is butt cheeks.

I think I've killed all the nerve endings in my butt...I don't feel anything anymore. I even poke myself really slow because I like the sound and feeling of the needle tearing through my skin. I'm a sick puppy, don't listen to anything I say.


During my 1st cycle i was able to inject myself in the glutes and now im not flexible enough to do it safely. 1 inject on my 2nd cycle tried a glute shot and either i didnt bury it far enough or i moved the needle around a lot and was in pain for 3 or 4 days. I just go for quad shots now and have 2 place on each quad that i rotate. Dont even feel it anymore when i inject in the quads.
 
ryan04 said:
I don't see the point of shooting anywhere besides your butt. I'm on my eighth week of daily tren injections (8 more to go) along with 3 test e shots a week and the only spot I've switched is butt cheeks.

I think I've killed all the nerve endings in my butt...I don't feel anything anymore. I even poke myself really slow because I like the sound and feeling of the needle tearing through my skin. I'm a sick puppy, don't listen to anything I say.

Not a good idea to be doing so many injections in one area, youre going to build up some serious scar tissue. After awhile your going to start hitting scar tissue, youll know because youll push down on the plunger and nothing goes in. Its like the needle is clogged up, but its not. Then youll have to pull out the needle and stick yourself again! I do daily injections and do many different sites so that I am not doing one site more than once per week.
 
taoiron said:
I actually prefer my quads though I do hit the glutes, pecs, bi’s and delts also.

I like the quads because I can sit, relax and use both hands…. Not to mention there are several injection sites.

Tao

Agreed. Quads are easy!
 
Tryin2grow said:
I have always shot my gear in my delts and glutes. This cycle I am taking quite a few shots. Tren daily, test biweekly and shorty EQ weekly. After doing some research on proper quad injects, I decided to give it a shot today. Once I stuck the needle in my quad my leg started "spazzing". The muscle was jumping violently to where the syringe was moving. I quickly removed the pin and just shot it in my delt as usual. Question, WTF!!! Is that normal? Did I fuck something up? Or was it just dumb luck for my first injection?

It took some experimenting to find the "right spots", but once I did this now is my favorite injection site.
 
I found the easiest way to do quad injections is sit down in a chair leg out in front of you and keep it relaxed. Works everytime :evil:
 
It happens to me nearly everytime. Just keep pushing. The twitching will stop. Sure it feels really strange, but its just a nerve or something you just went through. Quad injections are my personal favorite. You can see everything perfectly, aspirate perfectly, and not move the pin at all.
 
Top Bottom