Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push ups every night

trt newbie

I want to hear some of your guys's opinion on doing 100-200 push-ups a night to get some better shape to your chest?

I've seen it work for some guys. But I've also seen plenty more not be consistent or long enough lol. I think it's a good idea.

I've seen it work for some guys. But I've also seen plenty more not be consistent or long enough lol. I think it's a good idea.

Haha true that man. I started doing it and then in like a week I was like awe fuck it lol. But I'm going to stay on it now because my chest is the hardest muscle for me to keep up.

low reps , heavy lbs, incline and flat bench with dumbells ( bar bell is ok but i avoid it, db are better IMO) and hit it hard 2 x a week. each time for 30 or so min. NVM push ups IMO, not if you want mass on chest, and let chest rest for a couple days before pushing it again with a heavy chest workout.

if anything do some push ups when you wake up to get blood flowing and energy too. I wouldent hold my breath for much results in chest from pushups IMO, but some push ups are good for yu. i would swap them out for what i noted above though. and mayse do pushups 1-2x a week if doing that many (you grow when resting, not over training)

low reps , heavy lbs, incline and flat bench with dumbells ( bar bell is ok but i avoid it, db are better IMO) and hit it hard 2 x a week. each time for 30 or so min. NVM push ups IMO, not if you want mass on chest, and let chest rest for a couple days before pushing it again with a heavy chest workout.

if anything do some push ups when you wake up to get blood flowing and energy too. I wouldent hold my breath for much results in chest from pushups IMO, but some push ups are good for yu. i would swap them out for what i noted above though. and mayse do pushups 1-2x a week if doing that many (you grow when resting, not over training)

šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ thanks man

Dips are amazing for chest for some people. Little guy left for summer back in my high school days. Came back STACKED in the chest. He said dips every day.

Sometimes I like to do push-ups for a burnout after I finish barbell/dumbbell bench. Haven't really done extensive amounts in a while though.

Sometimes I like to do push-ups for a burnout after I finish barbell/dumbbell bench. Haven't really done extensive amounts in a while though.

I've decided to just hit it harder at the gym but the days I have energy at night before bed I'll knock out a hundred or two... I'll see how that works

Top Bottom