Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PUSH UPS!? are they worth it?

It's weird, but when I went to basic training, afterwards, I could do like 100 pushups in a row without rest, but lost 20 pounds on my bench?!?!

THEY CAN BE GOOD , BUT LIKE PEOPLE HAVE SAID. DO THEM ON YOUR OFF DAYS. WE GET BIG BY RESTING OUR MUSCLES NOT DESTROYING THEM. SO ONLY ON OFF DAYS

If we're truly trying to give our muscles the rest that they need then wouldn't we want to do them on our on days and not on off days? By doing them on off days, we never get an off day and, in so doing, never get rest.

rippedtrojan said:

localized fat reduction??? is there really such a thing??? if that is the same thing as spot reduction, isn't that impossible??? (i guess maybe on gear it's not so???)

Actually, over the past couple of years there have been some studies which do suggest localized fat reduction. But it is definately up for debate. Especially, since for years we said it was not possible. But, I have a feeling - that if one did long exhausting workouts day after day on a part such as abs then the muscles in that area would depend partly on fat for energy. But, you would also be loosing muscle too.

Nautica

Top Bottom