Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PUSH UPS!? are they worth it?

Xalthus

Is it worth my time and effort, to do 3 sets (of as much as i can do) everynight before bed time"??

Maybe on off days. After the gym is time for rest and rebuilding.

I personally would see no purpose in it unless you are shooting for localized fat reduction. Unless of course you weigh 350 lbs. and then you could do 3 sets of 10 and leave the bench press out.

To me it would be a cardio thing. Surely you can do a 100 or so push ups.

Nautica

hmmmmm. good question. I TRY to do some when I get home after my workout, on chest days I goto failure on non chest days I do three sets of 35 (my pushups are on my nuckles, gives a great forearm pump) And I have great pec defenition, but to each his own.

Xalthus said:
Is it worth my time and effort, to do 3 sets (of as much as i can do) everynight before bed time"??

Only if you can do it with extra weight. I prefer three of my wives on my back (have harem).

yeah i'd do them on off days. I also would do them when i'm cutting, after cables, like a superset. Other than that, I wouldn't do them regularly. When I do them at night, it keeps me up.

nautica said:
I personally would see no purpose in it unless you are shooting for localized fat reduction. Unless of course you weigh 350 lbs. and then you could do 3 sets of 10 and leave the bench press out.

To me it would be a cardio thing. Surely you can do a 100 or so push ups.

Nautica

localized fat reduction??? is there really such a thing??? if that is the same thing as spot reduction, isn't that impossible??? (i guess maybe on gear it's not so???)

Top Bottom