Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysource labs just sell euro pharmacies?

2 of my clients using euro pharmacies from psl all happy so far 1 is doing anavar and another trt mix

Seems like PSL only is selling euro pharmacies if you order domestic because that is what i am seeing on their website
They have a nice selection, i’m especially interested in using their boldenone and blend 400
Those look good
But are there other brands they sell as well? If so where can i find them on their website? My computer is super slow lol, i’ve only got dialup where i live
yes and its great gear

Seems like PSL only is selling euro pharmacies if you order domestic because that is what i am seeing on their website
They have a nice selection, i’m especially interested in using their boldenone and blend 400
Those look good
But are there other brands they sell as well? If so where can i find them on their website? My computer is super slow lol, i’ve only got dialup where i live
Man I'm sorry to make a joke about this but you may want to get a device that has an antenna where you can connect to.. I'm not really sure what advice to give you but we have a full stock of all sorts of compounds maybe take a trip further down the road into the city where you can go to a cafe or something and link up to their Wi-Fi
Those look good

Top Bottom