Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purchasing your own health insurance

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Alright this is for people (read : skanky bitches) who have actually purchased their own health insurance. None of this whining and crying and Obama stole my cookie bullshit posts ok.

Have a guy that is 51 we are going to be using for a while but we are not going to "hire" him. Instead he will work for us as a 1099-er. Dude had insurance until he was laid off last year.

Where would be the best place for him to go and purchase health insurance for himself? By "best" I mean decent rate with decent coverage.

I know fuck all about this since my employer gives me my healthcare for free anyway. By employer I really mean I am on welfare.

$624 for a 80/20 $3000 deductible..

Personal Blue Family protection..blue cross and blue shield..

thats for me 51.. wife 45 and 1 child..

and i use pre tax $$$$ to pay for it.. if he has a c corp or sub S corp.. otherwise as an LLc or self employed he has to use post tax $$$ and it's not tax deductible..

good times..

Alright this is for people (read : skanky bitches) who have actually purchased their own health insurance. None of this whining and crying and Obama stole my cookie bullshit posts ok.

Have a guy that is 51 we are going to be using for a while but we are not going to "hire" him. Instead he will work for us as a 1099-er. Dude had insurance until he was laid off last year.

Where would be the best place for him to go and purchase health insurance for himself? By "best" I mean decent rate with decent coverage.

I know fuck all about this since my employer gives me my healthcare for free anyway. By employer I really mean I am on welfare.

and we know Dr Sabib will be with you in a minute..

I went through some sort of insurance clearing house type place ehealthinsurance I think it was. Worked out well, I ended up with a plan from Rocky Mountain Health Plans.

Top Bottom