Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PUMP3ED on cycle = HOLY SHIT

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
Just got my Pump3ed in the mail today (thanks OMEGA :)) and took it at the lower dose (6 caps) before my delt workout.......

HOLY SHIT!!!

you know how when your on cycle your pumps, strength and endurance are through the roof??

well Pump3ed just blew them OFF THE PLANET

i cant actually put into words the difference that this made.....

i had to rush my workout as i was running late, so i cut my usual rest time between sets from 70 seconds to 45 seconds, not only was i able to lift the same weight for the same reps on each set, i was STRONGER, and got MORE REPS!!! WITH LESS REST!!!

when i usually have to take i little weight off to hit my target rep range as i exhaust my muscles, i felt so much less fatigue, and kept the weights heavier and got my target reps easily! i set PR's all over the place!!

and the PUMPS.... I am being serious i have never seen my delts so pumped, full and wide, i couldn't help but admire my blood filled delts in the gym mirrors between sets, and i wasnt the only one looking!! a got a lot of looks which was pretty cool! best pump of my life hands down.

i am home now obviously and all i want to do is hot the gym again or do something!!! i have energy coming out my ears its ridiculous!

OMEGA you have hit the nail on the head with this one :biggrin:

oh and can i also add IM ON A CUTTING DIET and i just had the best delt workout of my life!

if you havnt tried pump3ed you have no idea what your missing out on, this is the best preworkout supp i have ever used, and the difference this will make to your training is SICK.

im just trying to imagine the difference in gains you could make using this, especially on cycle when your training and eating hard. and off cycle, well im willing to bet this would make you feel like your on again during your workouts.

now this sounds interesting!is it a type of stimulent or a volumizer?

This is why I love being a formulator :) I feel like the Lady Gaga of Supps

whats crazy is the biggest hits are still in my head.

Top Bottom