Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pump me Up

jwo02

When I started my stack two weeks ago I was layin down and hittin 225x5 on the first set, that moved to 225x7, and now it's 225x9.

I want 225x12 by next Thursday. Motivate the fuck out of me.

Thanks.

by next thursday?

you stacking havoc and something right?

All I can say is you need to carbo load like a biotch and eat as much protein as you can. Getting the carbs loaded up will give you maximum energy and strength. restricting carbs helps keep you lean, but won't help you maintain maximum strength.
either way, I'm sure you will find your strength will improve considerably over the next week.

Yes sir...Epistane and CEL H-Drol.

I'm not benching at all until next Thursday...getting my chest work out in other ways, hoping the switch up will shock the muscles a little.

Yes sir...Epistane and CEL H-Drol.

I'm not benching at all until next Thursday...getting my chest work out in other ways, hoping the switch up will shock the muscles a little.

why wouldn't you bench? The best way to prepare for benching a week from now is to bench today so you have 6 days to recover. While on epistane/hdrol, you will recover quickly.

There is no reason NOT to bench today or tomorrow. I'd go for a 225 rep max today if i were you, depending on the last time you benched. you'll fully recover and be ready for next thursday no problem.

See that's the problem...I'm TOO recovered. I've been benching every day and I wanna move to a different chest workout to get myself nice and sore. :)

Since I can do 225x9 right now no problem I don't see a problem with upping that to 12 by next Thursday...but it'll be nice and fun just to check back and let you guys know if I did it or not.

Today was day 1 of week 3 of the H-Drol/Epistane stack and so far I'm up 6 or so pounds weighing in the same clothes on the same scale with an empty stomach.

you shouldnt be benching everyday
thats overtraining and your gains will plateau and
you might hurt yourself

bench is overrated anyways

give me squats or deads anyday over bench

+1

If it wasn't for the bench press I would be a competitive PLer. I have lifted in a few meets in the past, but I could never get my BP where it needed to be to succeed in my weight class. Damn biomechanics lol. Is it normal to BB row more than you can flat press lol???

haha no
that is def abnormal
and impressive

lol

That was a joke. Kind of!! I haven't done a flat BB press in a while and my BB rows (semi strict) are approaching the same weight I was hitting for sets of five in the flat press. I bet my BB bench has actually increased even though I don't train it. I do train DBs and Incline BB though.

See that's the problem...I'm TOO recovered. I've been benching every day and I wanna move to a different chest workout to get myself nice and sore. :)

Since I can do 225x9 right now no problem I don't see a problem with upping that to 12 by next Thursday...but it'll be nice and fun just to check back and let you guys know if I did it or not.

Today was day 1 of week 3 of the H-Drol/Epistane stack and so far I'm up 6 or so pounds weighing in the same clothes on the same scale with an empty stomach.

benching everyday? No bro, that is not a good approach at all.

You need to do 1 day every 5-7 days where you kick your ass on a muscle group, then let them recover over the following days.

Benching everyday is breaking down your muscle daily, and your muscles need a few days to recover. once you really get up in the weight pushing over 300, your body is going to need a full week to recover from the "trauma" it experiences.

Top Bottom