Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PR's on Preacher Curls

WalkingBeast

Elite Dementor
Platinum
Im pretty sure these are PR's so figured Id post them. Dont remember ever exceeding these reps. Never really accurately recorded the weights I use with arms. Most of it is by memory. Here they are:

EZ Curl bar Preacher Curls:

140x16
160x10
160x10 (Plus one forced rep)

Thats 2 PR's. Since I cant move alot of weight with my chest now, I figure Ill make up for it with arms. haha Maybe Ill try 170 or more when Im feeling up to it. Ive done 180 before for multiple reps, but somewhat assisted.My first PR's in a while. ThanX for the encouragement everyone!

super_rice said:
damn beast! good job, but you better shape up, with my 75 bar i'll be catching up in no time :p

:D Youll be surprised how quick you progress. Just keep training hard and eating!! ThanX again brother!!!!!!

Preacher curls at 160 lbs. for 10 reps.

All I can say is I am genuinely impressed.

That is serious weight for preacher curls my brother.

Dave949 said:
Preacher curls at 160 lbs. for 10 reps.

All I can say is I am genuinely impressed.

That is serious weight for preacher curls my brother.

ThanX Dave!! Preacher curls have always been a favorite of mine.
Apreciate the encouragement!!

The Red Dragon said:
lol thats how much I bench :(
My barbell curl is exactly 1/2 of that man. Good work.

ThanX brother!! Your making great progress too! Youll reach your goals sooner then you think and by that time youll have another goal. haha Itll never end! ThanX again!!

super_rice said:
i'd imagine that the ez curl bars would begin to bend and warp
WalkingBeasts arms are so strong he bends a straight bar into an EZ curl bar to do his curls and when he`s done he bends it back into a straight bar again !!!!

super_rice said:
i'd imagine that the ez curl bars would begin to bend and warp

Nah, theyre pretty strong. Ive had over 200lbs loaded on an EZ curl bar for standing curls. Doesnt even show signs of bending. The preacher curls are a very strict movement, when I do standing curls I use some momentum to throw the weight up and control it on the way down. Not like a clean and jerk though!The weight I use outweighs me, so I have to shift my body somewhat anyway. haha ThanX again brother!

Top Bottom