Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron causing puffy nipples

laxmad

Hey guys,

I am coming in to week 6 of my cycle and throughout the entire cycle up until this week I have been experiencing some water retention and puffy nipples. Before I go on, my cycle looks like this:

1-8 Prop 150mg EOD
2-8 Anavar 50mg ED
1-8 Aromasin 12.5mg ED (increased from EOD bc of nipples)
1-8 Proviron 50mg ED
3-8 Toremefine 30mg ED

I added the toremifine because of the puffy nipples but they still seemed to be sensitive and puffy. Last week I stopped taking the Proviron because I had a weird feeling that could be the cause. 3 days later my nipples are not puffy AT ALL and water retention is starting to go down rapidly. I know you may be thinking that its the gear but I can assure you that it is one of the best labs around. I have read some people having these same experiences with Proviron but I need some input from you guys.

Has this happened to anyone else and can Proviron somehow cause gyno with the stack im running?

Proviron will not cause puffy nipples, it does not convert to estrogen which is what causes this. I would start a letro schedule immediately to counteract the effects of your gyno. Some people are just prone to gyno.

that was most certainly not real proviron you had... proviron actually has anti e properties... some guys even use it as an ai (although its definitely not one) it still has the properties... im sorry, but that was not proviron you were taking... proviron hardens you up... it DOES NOT convert to estrogen in any way... you need aromasin... 12.5 mg ED until everything subsides and then go to EOD... STOP taking torem... that's not what its for at all... why are you not running sarms with this cycle... this cycle is perfect for them man...

Top Bottom