Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron/Anavar/Primobolan cycle Comments

I'm a muthafuckin' blimp, ya'all should be callin' me plint the blimp HOMIE ^^

BMJ FOR BIG MOMMA JUGGS ? stop hatin' playa.

I float like a blimp but I don't sting like a syringe coz injectables are for pussies, oral is the way to go BRO ^^

PLINT said:
I'm a muthafuckin' blimp, ya'all should be callin' me plint the blimp HOMIE ^^

BMJ FOR BIG MOMMA JUGGS ? stop hatin' playa.

I float like a blimp but I don't sting like a syringe coz injectables are for pussies, oral is the way to go BRO ^^

your a fucking idiot. i thought you were leaving us alone?? go back to the board where everyone will tell you how cool you are to run an oral only cycle cuz your scared to poke yourself.

This type of stupidity should be punishable by death. And with all those orals it just may.

Honestly, this is the most assinine cycle I've ever seen, especially with oral primo. I don't know what retarded gym rat is giving this guy advice (actually, it's probably his source tbh), but man he is being made someone's bitch that's for sure.

There's something that really needs to get pouned into these newbs' heads. I dont care what you read about anavar, primobolan, andriol, or whatever the fuck, AAS use is not risk free. There will be some (sometimes many) unwanted side effects. That being said, why fuck around with a bitch cycle like this when you can run 3 months of test for what you'd pay for a nice dinner. 3 months of test as a virgin cycle can pack anywhere from 15-40 lbs of weight on you (of course it's not all lean muscle tissue, but you will make GAINS). Oral primo is weakly bioavailable compared to injectable, let alone a million other different types of AAS.

I'm not saying throw caution to the wind and run a gram of tren and 3 grams of test for your first cycle, but seriously, before you do any damage to your wallet and your body, educate yourself. If you want to be stubborn that's fine too. You'll be the one on the brink of depression when you find out that your "baby" did nothing more than empty your wallet while other people are growing like weeds on other stuff that's a fraction of the cost.

Oh and one more thing, if you're going to use AAS, grow a pair of balls and start poking. But then again, looking at the timing of this "cycle" and what it contains, I'm sure it's nothing more than a college kid trying to get ripped for spring break so he can MAYBE get laid. It's very sad.

Quadsweep said:
It has been way more prevalent as of late.

Q.

That's because spring break is coming upon us and isn't this one of the "fad" cycles ???? Glad to see a familair name is still here upon me coming back after so long offline. Hope all is well with you and your family.

plint your really wasting your time, possibly have some health issues and for sure a furtune for that much oral primo. These guys on here are just trying to help you, so it would be best to listen. I did an all oral for my first cycle too and dident gain hardly anything, but my wallet sure did get light. The only thing I can say that I really got off of that first oral cycle was more desire to get something that really works and the injectables are sure the way to go. Dont ruin the only first cycle you have with stuff that wont get you anywhere. If you cant do injectables now because of where you live, just train natty until you can do it right and not waste that first, best cycle bro!

indy69camaro said:
That's because spring break is coming upon us and isn't this one of the "fad" cycles ???? Glad to see a familair name is still here upon me coming back after so long offline. Hope all is well with you and your family.
All is well and getting better...I hope!

this is a true story. In 1933, a girl died. a Guy buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Injectibles Pussy Luhiock Koya" as he buried her. Now that you've read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night, she will appear on your ceiling. if you do not post this on your profile..she will suffocate you just like she was suffocated. but if you do post this, she won't even bother to show up. Your kindness shall be rewarded. by the way...does this scare you?

cuz the girl is sitting across from me right now, ready to strangle me if i don't post this.

I saw a new one today. On another board someone posted that they wanted to do a cycle to look good for their honeymoon! God, thought I had heard everything.

Since neither var or primo aromatize there is no need for the proviron. it might actually lessen the gains. Sounds like you are shooting for keepable, lean gains with very little sides. Replace var with winstrol and add some test, keep proviron in this case. you might replace the primo for EQ also.

Top Bottom