Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron/Anavar/Primobolan cycle Comments

Thank you all,I'll be definitely going to add some test to this cycle. I understand that primo is very costly. But let me get one thing straight. If price wasn't a factor and primo was the same as test. Which would you run? I assume it would be Primo.

I know i didn't answer your question, but I can honostly state that this is a cycle that is gonna cost ya $$$$$ for next to nothing in gains compared to what you CAN achieve through other compounds at a fraction of the price and even at low doses....ancilliries included.

My advise is to listen to the others as well like Quad, etc....

My advise for your cycle is to Sell your Primobolan to a friend and get your money back. Invest in some test (...maybe some PRIMOteston), get some ancilliries. Then with the wad of money you have saved, buy extra food. Then, since you will still have some money leftover, take a vacation or maybe take yourself or a girl or family (if ya got kids etc) out to dinner, a movie, etc. Then...with the same money you still have leftover, buy your next cycle as well:D

Seriously.......

I suggest Test/Anavar/AIFM/Proviron. Anavar is expensive too, but i'll leave that in for ya.

Ever try Eq?.....good alternative to Primo.

Are you afraid of Testosterone or something?

BMJ

PLINT said:
Thank you all,I'll be definitely going to add some test to this cycle. I understand that primo is very costly. But let me get one thing straight. If price wasn't a factor and primo was the same as test. Which would you run? I assume it would be Primo.
Primo doesn't even compare to test gains

Hey Mr.BMJ got my pm? Hope you understand my situation. Thanks for the tip, I felt what you gave me was more like a lesson in life with a hint a anabolism on the side. Appreciate the fact that you guyz are concerned which kinds of AAS I invest my money in :Chef:

I am really starting to think that running test based cycles with proviron and a good anti e is the way to go. Then maybe add a small amount of deca or eq to the mix. Winstrol and var are great if you want to look good for a short amount of time, ie comp, photo shoot, summer parties etc.

I am using lots of primo and eq right now and I can tell you straight up that the gains are no "cleaner", or better than test with a good AI. Maybe just slightly safer with less sides

I see, maybe I'll run my tests base ass, with some andriol powder, gonna purchase 50 grams. since you need to consume 460mg ed. Hope this cycle turns out for the best^^.

Top Bottom