Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein!

6 Pack Man said:

At age 16 you need to be getting all your protein from real food. Protein shakes is a supplement and need to be used as one. How hard can it be to count protein from chicken breast and tuna? They have the same amount of protein in it as a protein shake. LOL

what does age have anything to be doing with using a protein shake?? protein shakes are very helpful postworkout and much better than regular food post workout, also it is a very convenient way to get protein when attending school.

110% said:

what does age have anything to be doing with using a protein shake?? protein shakes are very helpful postworkout and much better than regular food post workout, also it is a very convenient way to get protein when attending school.

If you read my posts I said you should get your protein from REAL food and not a SUPPLEMENT. I did say that the protein shake IS good for post workout.

i was talking about ur post towards the end that says "at age 16 you should be getting your protein from real food"

110% said:
i was talking about ur post towards the end that says "at age 16 you should be getting your protein from real food"

Ok, 16 or 40, it don't matter, it's better to get the food from real sources if all possible, only time you want to use protein shakes if you have no other choice.

6 Pack Man said:

If you read my posts I said you should get your protein from REAL food and not a SUPPLEMENT. I did say that the protein shake IS good for post workout.

and again what is the difference.. Protein is protein. Just cuz he is 16 doens't mean shit. Your response is so ingnorent.

Distortion said:

and again what is the difference.. Protein is protein. Just cuz he is 16 doens't mean shit. Your response is so ingnorent.

If you think protein is protein, that right there show's your ignorance. LOL

Oh, and by the way, just to enlighten the dumb (not referring to anybody here LOL) here is a break down of the types of protein. The three major sources of dietary protein available to individuals are whole proteins (food), partially digested proteins called hydrosylates (most protein powders) and free form amino acids (formulations containing single peptides). So as you see your "protein is protein" statement is incorrect, and you should really learn what you're talking about before making comments about others and their ignorance.

diamonddiceclay said:
forget powder-real food is better-red meat if bulking-fish,chicken,turkey if cutting

Yes, I agree with this BUT, some of us cant cook cook 6 meals a day, even if we make them at the begining of the week. What about college students or military that live in the dorms or barraks without access to a stove?

So basically what doesnt taste like sh*t and dont tell me optimum whey, yucky!

BronzedGoddess said:

Yes, I agree with this BUT, some of us cant cook cook 6 meals a day, even if we make them at the begining of the week. What about college students or military that live in the dorms or barraks without access to a stove?

So basically what doesnt taste like sh*t and dont tell me optimum whey, yucky!

Select 2 days out of the week and cook enough chicken to last you until you cook again. Tuna doesn't require cooking. If you live at dorms or somewhere w/out a stove, well then buy a George Forman grill. Pretty cheap these days. If ya gotta have a shake b/c you're either too lazy to cook or can't afford a George Forman grill, then go ahead and have your protein shake 5-6 times a day, can't really tell you what tastes the best, I just take a protein shake to fuel by muscles, so I don't care about the taste.

Top Bottom