Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein source question

r0dx

This is a really weird/intresting question.

Right now my main protein sources are: Whey/Egg/Casien Powders, Canned Tuna, Canned Salmon, Egg Beaters/Papetti 100% Egg whites, Whole Eggs, Cottage Cheese, and Skim Milk.

I use to have tons of chicken, beef...But now I maybe have 1-2 pieces of chicken/week tops. I use to have 1-2 pieces/day.

Does it matter if I consume chicken and beef, in terms of gaining size/getting ripped, etc...

Just curious...I seem to look the same, gaining the same without the daily chicken/meat. Just wondering if it makes a big difference.

In terms of overall calories, depends on calorie needs for. Beef is much more calorie dense than chicken for instance. Energy density is in question here.

I believe a good beef dinner at least once a week is optimal, especially for test levels.

Lifterforlife said:
In terms of overall calories, depends on calorie needs for. Beef is much more calorie dense than chicken for instance. Energy density is in question here.

I believe a good beef dinner at least once a week is optimal, especially for test levels.

You barely if all answered my question...

I was just curious if it mattered much in terms of gains if I didnt incorporate fresh meats (chicken, red meat, etc) on a regular basis. As long as my calories are what they need to be ?

all the proteins are complete and will have the same nutritional response on your body, however, it is my belief that the chicken and beef will take more energy to digest then the powders/eggs

r0dx said:
You barely if all answered my question...

I was just curious if it mattered much in terms of gains if I didnt incorporate fresh meats (chicken, red meat, etc) on a regular basis. As long as my calories are what they need to be ?

I would incorporate as many differing protein sources as I could. I would try to make the diet as balanced as possible. Repetitively eating the same foods over and over again will lead to hypersensitivity to that food. In terms of digestion I would use Betaine Hydrochloride with pepsin and the digestive enzymes protease , papain and bromelain to ease assimilation of these foods.

Muscle themselves just need a steady stream of amino acids. The source of those amino acids is probably irrelevant.

Top Bottom