Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powders!!!!!

Confused

Hello ladies,

I have been working out for about 1 1/2 straight 5- days a week. I lost 40 pounds and am down to 113 pounds I'm a petite woman, but my daughter really did some damage! Anyways, I am looking for a protein powder that will help me gain muscle growth/stregth and not gain fat!! It seems that it's a man's world when it comes to fitness, and was hoping somebody could help?

PS i tried Creatine for woman a syrup (didn't work)

HELP!! :(

I think it's hard to tell you what kind of protein powder you should use. Everyone's different, but I use a powder with lots of protein and minimum of fat and carbs.
And about the creatin syrup...what was it supposed to do ???:confused:

NF

Well i was very tired, and i read up on creatine and i thought it would give me that extra boost so that i could train harder. I.e. build more muscle :elephant: But it didn't work and i gained no muscle. SO, i thought about trying protein powder but was confused at what to use. Do you know any good brands that have done you well in the past? :confused:

Well creatine can help you build muscle, but it doesn't give you a boost like say ephedrine would do...
How long did you try it for ? I think you should give it a few weeks a least and with proper training and diet I think it will help you...
I don't have any brands for suggestion, 'cause they only sell them in Sweden I think...

NF

Really, thanks i will look into those brands of creatine. Are they powders and for woman? I've read up alot on creatine before purchasing, and alot of experts say that it just doesn't work well for woman. What were your results and did it really give you added stregth?

I'm looking for a Protein poweder for these reasons

Stregth (tired)

Muscle Gain, not fat!

There is alot of junk in these powders, and i figure i need to talk to other woman to see what worked for them.

Do you have any suggestions?

PS i'm skinny now, 113 pounds 5'2 and want to be able to push more weight and go longer with cardio, to acheive better results, I want to tone and boost! ha ha ;)

I used the syrup, i used it for a month, and still it really didn't help my proformance like i wanted. But as the last poster said syrups are a joke i guess, didn't work for me. I need to find some replacements that are going to help me but am really scared of experimenting!

I read it in Muscle&Fitness Womans. It was a study they were talking about.

I work out 5x a week,

Cardio and weight training, have been doing this for 1 1/2 now.

My diet, consists of 3-4 meals a day (i know i know) needs to be more but i'm so busy i barley have time to think, but working out and training is very important to me.

Mornings i have some bran or wheat ceral, banana, orange juice, wheat bread or egg whites.

Afternoon
Rice or potatoe, freen veggie and chicken or meat,

Snack. Granola bar, as of late..

Dinner
same-
Could be better that is also why i need to look into the protein shakes, because i just don't have the time for cooking...
I'm basically tired, and need something. I want to be able to train harder, lift more weight etc.. etc..

I lost 40 pounds and am working my way up from there to try to gain muscle. That is why i tried the creatine, so that i would be able to be better preformance wise.

I don't know it, but i could have someone check my body fat tomorrow at the gym, I don't want to talk to the triners there, Why? well because they look like *in a word* shit.. and i don't trust what they tell me if they don't follow it. I could post tomorrow with the %.

I'm not looking to competite no, but overall am looking to tone and look good. I already have a few things that are not in my corner.
#1 i have a daughter (2 yrs)
#2 strech marks that you would hate to see!
#3 Stomach just won't go away

Now, knowing that, i want to try the best i can to look the best that i can. I want to tone everything and gain stregth an muscle at the same time, i want to be fit but still in a womanly sorta way.
What do you think about NITROTECH by muscle tech?

I need help!!!! haha

Protein powder is a matter of personal taste - I like Designer brand chocolate. I mix it with water and a little ice in the blender or some soy milk.

Do you have any suggestions for my diet?

I actually am close to San Francisco State. Well, i want to be lean, first and formost, but without being stron i just don't see it happening, i'm tired...

Did you suffer from any strech marks, stomach problems?? meaning the little pooch that is there forever it feels like?

I need some advice any advice you can give me on gaining muscle without gaining fat.

OS if you have any sugg about my diet, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks much!!!

Top Bottom