Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Pill?

dvoted

Hey guys I waa wondering is there any protein pills out there ? regardless if u have to take 5 for 40mg of protein. I have.shakes but I.wanna see if theres pills cheers :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Hey guys I waa wondering is there any protein pills out there ? regardless if u have to take 5 for 40mg of protein. I have.shakes but I.wanna see if theres pills cheers :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

I guess you could cap your own if you dont mind taking handfuls multiple times per day.

Lots of BCAA's come in pill form. Kinda convenient if you wanna pay 5 times the price. I just add a couple scoops of protein powder or bcaas to a cup of water and mix and chug. All you need is your own cup and access to water.

GEAR is the shit bro. Most concentrated amino source on the planet. Nothing comes close. If you're going to take pills, make it count. GEAR will count.

GEAR is the shit bro. Most concentrated amino source on the planet. Nothing comes close. If you're going to take pills, make it count. GEAR will count.

Nelson, I was going to say that bovine plasma protein from PF. That shit is crazy concentrated.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Nelson, I was going to say that bovine plasma protein from PF. That shit is crazy concentrated.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

it's great and it's the main ingredient in GEAR, but GEAR has other ingredients that make it even more effective.

Top Bottom