Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein intake while on AS

Lasergate

Hey Guys

When I'm off cycle I always make sure to get around 30grams of protein in each meal. I keep a very clean diet all year around and eat 6 meals everyday.

When using AS your protein synthesis is greatly increased... but how much? Anybody have some scientific data on this matter? How much do you consume??

/Lasergate

Don't have the scientific data but generally speaking around 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight...

Ranger

Increases in protein synthesis can not be brought down to a simple explanation - when on AS it is increased... some AS do a better job than others - AS quantities also come into the equation.

Rule of thumb : when on a mass cycle, make sure you get at least 2,5 grams of quality protein (complex) per lb of bodyweight + a minimum of 5 gram BCAAs post workout.

:)

i found that i do good with 1.5-2 grams per lb of body weight and shit loads of carbs (at least 3g per lb of body weight) and some fats. i have a naturally fast metabolism so i dont really gain fat just retain water.

Top Bottom