Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein for coffee

anybody been doing this and have any good tasting recipes?!?!?!?!

I swear by Gaspari's Myofusion. I take the vanilla and mix it with 1tbs coffee, 1/2 cup of vanilla low fat yogurt and throw in some creatine mono. You can get Myofusion for a killer price at OrbitNutrition.com. It mixes easily and doesn't make you go broke. Good luck bro

Anybody know of a good prtien powder that tastes good and mixes well???

I bought some syntha 6 "caramel latte" flavor thinking it would go good in coffee but it doesn't mix well or taste all that great. Need to fit in a few more scoops a day to get what i need - seems to be easy to do it w/o eating yet another chk brst, or eggs, or.....

Please only responses from people that actually do it or have done it.

anybody been doing this and have any good tasting recipes?!?!?!?!

I use Mocha Cappochinno ON Whey and it is AMAZING with coffee!

This is what I do and it competes with Starbucks BUT it has protein and none of the fat with all of the flavor:

-Make a very strong pot of coffee

-Let it cool to room temp and put it in ice trays

-Put frozen coffee cubes in blender with a cup of coffee

-Add Mocha Cappochinno protein, a little skim milk and 2 Tbsp of Stevia or Dextrose

-Add fat-free Cool Whip on top for the full effect!

You can thank me later!

I am also a fan of the myofusion!! I picked some up at Orbit last month, so I have been alternating that with the whey to build in my morning coffees

I need to try need to build. I'm using their creatine Ancient Strength and love it. Yeah I love the prices of myo at Orbit. You can always find the best prices.

glad this post has gotten some decent views and responses - just an easy way to get some more protien in!

I use Mocha Cappochinno ON Whey and it is AMAZING with coffee!

This is what I do and it competes with Starbucks BUT it has protein and none of the fat with all of the flavor:

-Make a very strong pot of coffee

-Let it cool to room temp and put it in ice trays

-Put frozen coffee cubes in blender with a cup of coffee

-Add Mocha Cappochinno protein, a little skim milk and 2 Tbsp of Stevia or Dextrose

-Add fat-free Cool Whip on top for the full effect!

You can thank me later!

Dude... you're a Genius... holy shit!

Dude... you're a Genius... holy shit!

I make this for my wife and I and she has completely quit Starbuck's...she says mine tastes better. :D

You should actually add 1/2 cup of skim and 5 Tbsp or more of Stevia or make it as sweet as you like since it is calorie free. This will make a full blender so cut the ingredients down if needed. I know when I make it everyone wants some!

Top Bottom