Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein for coffee

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
Anybody know of a good prtien powder that tastes good and mixes well???

I bought some syntha 6 "caramel latte" flavor thinking it would go good in coffee but it doesn't mix well or taste all that great. Need to fit in a few more scoops a day to get what i need - seems to be easy to do it w/o eating yet another chk brst, or eggs, or.....

Please only responses from people that actually do it or have done it.

i mix the whey to build from NTBM into my coffee, and it mixes fine and taste great! just gotta mix it with a few tbsp of water first, and THEN stir in the coffee. Otherwise if you add in hot coffee to protein it gets clumpy!

nice sbt, ive tried mixing a few brands in my coffee before, always sucks. dunno why i never thought to mix it first... excited

I never thought about this before. I drink coffee every morning, and I have a protein shake most mornings....duh...I will definitely give it a try.

Rebecca D

yea - mine kept getting clumpy and was really like WTF - thought i had a good idea but i'll try to mix it first!

SBT2082 - tried the mixing in B4 adding coffee and it works great - what an easy way to sneak in more protein !!!!

And, with the cold weather hitting south texas this week i should be more than good on protein this week

nice!!! glad I could tip everyone off to that little secret!! I personally love my protein coffee's each morning, sweetens it up and makes it creamy without adding junky sugars or creamers

hi guys,..
I love protein and coffee..
Combining flavored protein powder with hot coffee is not only a great way to add protein to your morning beverage, it also adds flavor and can perk up even a cheap cup of joe. Protein powder comes in a wide variety of flavors and will give the coffee a creamy consistency without adding milk or cream. Make sure that you are using high quality protein that tastes good on it's own. Cheap protein may not dissolve well and an unpleasant flavor will ruin the entire cup.
regards,..

Top Bottom