Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Customizer web site???

21inch_arms

I have been using ProteinFactory.com to order custom blends for many years now. But, with all the crap that's been said about them on other message boards I have been looking for other sources. I was wondering if anyone else has heard of Proteincustomizer.com. I read on a BB.com that they were cheap but I was wondering if anyone else knows anything about them???

bump for proteincustomizer.com I talked with someone their last night and they are legit. I'll know tuesday, also I am getting a free pound of creatin with my order.

bro

stick with protein factory they are the best quality IMHO and they have a good rep. plus they are great tasting. dont believe all u see im sure a batch here and theyre will come up underdosed but lets be realistic so does the gear we use too. so its always a crap shoot. u think that all the isopure and optimiums come up at 100% label claims all the time i doubt it. i have always had kick ass servise and next day shipping from the protein factory absolutly no complaints.

minitor2

never ordered from PF.. (just use sacks off the pallet :) ) but they are well respected among those who use their products..

would not put too much faith into the lab tests that have been done.. for a # of reasons.. conflict of interest, poor test samples, unclear testing method..

there has been no question as to the materials that they use.. only to the blending.. so if you are concerned dont get the blends.. make your own.. its always better that way anyways.. if you want convenience get MRP's.

btw- it is strikingly odd that this company appears, ready for business, within days of the posting of the so called "test".. though it may just be timing.. maybe..

Amen.
I'm not trying to suggest that anyone is up to no good, but this whole PF testing/Proteincustomizer deal should raise more than a few eyebrows. I know it's raised mine.
I will continue to order from the Protein Factory, and may give the proteincustomizer a shot in the near future.

ya... good call. perhaps just buy seperately, mix your self. Maybe pre measure a shitload of stuff for like an hr straight. You could probably measure out like couple weeks or a month worth of supps with in an hr of time.

I am extremely happy with my order from Protein Customizer. They have deffinately sold me. I like the website its easy to order and I got my product on time as promised. I think it's worth giving someone new a chance the owner deffinately seems sincere.

It is real hard to go over to bb.com and read the old threads about the PF testing. You all would have realized the person sending the sample (tony1) has been their biggest supporter throughout. Your comments about the connection between myself and this customizer dude are one of the funniest things I've ever heard. Do your research before making such ignorant comments.

When it comes to supps i dont trust anyone. PF took the test and failed with flying colors (-20 grams of protein). Proteincustomizer says people can test them if they wish but im not buying thier protein until they do get tested.

How about nlarge test results, i always knew that stuff was crap, all you have to do is read the ingredients on the label.

I am willing to buy the protein from protein customizer and pay for testing blends or just send in samples of my orders.

Top Bottom