Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein bar without added junk

radioellman

Does anyone know of any? I looked hard but am coming up empty. I am looking for a protein bar that doesn't have added sugars, sugar alcohols, and other fillers.

Yeah Better Protein bars from Needtobuildmuscle.net
Here's the link

Better Protein Bars

Please enjoy the hot babe in the video making them.
I did, cause I made the video, and almost made a baby with her giggity giggity goo.

Yeah Better Protein bars from Needtobuildmuscle.net
Here's the link

Please enjoy the hot babe in the video making them.
I did, cause I made the video, and almost made a baby with her giggity giggity goo.

Nice vid haha. But those bars have way too much sugar in them still. 20 grams of sugar per bar? I have come to the conclusion that I need to make my own protein bars. It doesn't seem too too hard. I also came across a bar named "Quest bar" and it doesn't use any sugar or sugar alcohols but I don't know anybody who's tried it out, they might taste bad without any sugar.

Nice vid haha. But those bars have way too much sugar in them still. 20 grams of sugar per bar? I have come to the conclusion that I need to make my own protein bars. It doesn't seem too too hard. I also came across a bar named "Quest bar" and it doesn't use any sugar or sugar alcohols but I don't know anybody who's tried it out, they might taste bad without any sugar.

It's all from honey which is a great alkaline food perfect for post workout nutrition. You could use agave instead of the honey, but trust me either way these bars beat the pants off the quest bar!

Top Bottom