Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proposed legislation to ban welfare recipients from breeding

MattTheSkywalker said:
I am NOT surprised you didn't figure that out.

Where you been the last few months?

What can I say, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I've been busy with the new job mixed with checking out non-bodybuilding forums to try and increase my knowledge.

What's up with you?

For the sake of the children themselves this bill should be passed

After so and so person has X amount of kids and continue to rely on welfare as the sole provider and does not have a binding relationship with the father to provide a stable situation then she should be sterilized as well as any man who is proven to have multiple children that he does not take care of (don't care if he's poor or whatever this should apply to all men)

I think the number should be 3 and basically it needs to eliminate the types of familys where its 6 kids by 6 dads.

MattTheSkywalker said:
Here in the states, welfare is much less than 1% of the annual federal budget. I am not exactly sure why you think there is so much "sponging" going on.

Those of you that encourage government to prevent people from breeding are the worst kind of shortsighted morons. Why is everyone's first reaction to a problem "Big brother should fix that?"

For those of you who never made it past ECON 101, if there was less fiscal burden of government (ie big brother got smaller), there would be less welfare.

Next issue?

and this is why you do not vote republican.

I think this thread makes it clear that we need a mandatory upper limit for people's ages

lets make it 75 - no one should really live longer than that

[0,75)

the nature boy said:
What can I say, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I've been busy with the new job mixed with checking out non-bodybuilding forums to try and increase my knowledge.

What's up with you?

Lot of work, setting up an office in London and Shanghai, lot of travel. Social life is about 0, hope this is a temporary measure.

PM me any interesting forums. I won't fill them up with politics. ;)

UA_Iron said:
and this is why you do not vote republican.

Republicrat, Democran, one party system.

Believe it.

today, the republicans are a more effective public relaitons machine. That will change.

I just saw this thread...I think welfare abusers should be sterilized! I have a few losers in my extended family who cheat the system, yet they reproduce like fucking rabbits! Pisses me off when i think about my money going to them!

Top Bottom