Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

propio+EQ+Anavar+Winy+Trem+t3+Clem+Albuterol... it's a lot of gear?

ok... i can change week 1-5 anavar 30 mg--->Week 1-5 Winstrol 50 mg EOD,

Week 1-14: Propio Test 150 eod
Week 1-12: Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600 mg/w
Week 1-5: Winstrol 50 ED
Week 1-6: Trem 75 e3d
Week 9-14: Anavar 30 mg/d
week 1-6: T3 (25,50,75,100,75,50,25,12.5)
Week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14: Clem 120 mcg day
Week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14: zaditen 2 mg day
Week 3-4,7-8,1-12: Albuterol 16mg/day
PSeudoephedrine,cafein,aspirin: before work out every cycle.

now, the question is... which is better, oral or injetable?

because with propio Test and Trembolone Acetate i'll have many holes in my ass, and you know, propio and Winstrol - stanozolol hurt enough...

d you think Oral Winstrol is a option? instead anavar, and i'd leave anavar to the end...

Last edited:
damn thats a heavy cutting cycle, id take some months off after that one!! haha anyway the wini orals only have short half life the stanz inject has 1 dayhhalf life you figure what you want.... i like inject but thats a ton of inections, ouch!! try slammin your delts too instead of just your gluts

holy ghost said:
damn thats a heavy cutting cycle, id take some months off after that one!! haha anyway the wini orals only have short half life the stanozolol inject has 1 dayhhalf life you figure what you want.... i like inject but thats a ton of inections, ouch!! try slammin your delts too instead of just your gluts

yes, i know it... i've been cleen for a while, a year :qt: ,i think i'll go with oral winny, cause i'll have more holes ,that the streets of Tijuana

Top Bottom