Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

propio+EQ+Anavar+Winy+Trem+t3+Clem+Albuterol... it's a lot of gear?

tRaNs

Well, i'm going to start with a cutting cycle... i think in this:

Week 1-14: Propio Test 150 eod
Week 1-12: EQ 600 mg/w
Week 1-5: Anavar 30 mg/d
Week 1-6: Trem 75 e3d
Week 9-14: Winstrol 50 mg eod
week 1-6: T3 (25,50,75,100,75,50,25,12.5)
Week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14: Clem 120 mcg day
Week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14: zaditen 2 mg day
Week 3-4,7-8,1-12: Albuterol 16mg/day
PSeudoephedrine,cafein,aspirin: before work out every cycle.

That's it... I wanna get low fat,quality muscle.

What d u think about this??

tRaNs said:
but if i left Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - in week 14, when i'd start with PCT - post cycle therapy - ?
i would do HCG 15,16 then clomid 17 18 19

i like the cycle just dont like the clen personaly i hate it. i like the albuterol but run it for 4 weeks to get the full effecst. also run the tren EOD with your prop. less pokes and better blood levels

tRaNs said:
but if i left Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - in week 14, when i'd start with PCT - post cycle therapy - ?

EQ is better for longer cycles. Shouldnt start PCT until after you are done running EQ. You could continue last 2 weeks with just eq as some bb's do EQ only cycles without using test at all, but I would recommend running test all the way through week 16 as well. That is what I do, I finish all my cycles running test, eq, and winny. my 2cents..

tRaNs said:
but if i left Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - in week 14, when i'd start with PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - ?

Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - is better for longer cycles. Shouldnt start PCT until after you are done running Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . You could continue last 2 weeks with just Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - as some bb's do EQ only cycles without using test at all, but I would recommend running test all the way through week 16 as well. That is what I do, I finish all my cycles running test, Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , and Winstrol - stanozolol. my 2cents..

tRaNs said:
Well, i'm going to start with a cutting cycle... i think in this:

Week 1-14: Propio Test 150 eod
Week 1-12: Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600 mg/w
Week 1-5: Anavar 30 mg/d
Week 1-6: Trem 75 e3d
Week 9-14: Winstrol 50 mg eod
week 1-6: T3 (25,50,75,100,75,50,25,12.5)
Week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14: Clem 120 mcg day
Week 1-2,5-6,9-10,13-14: zaditen 2 mg day
Week 3-4,7-8,1-12: Albuterol 16mg/day
PSeudoephedrine,cafein,aspirin: before work out every cycle.

That's it... I wanna get low fat,quality muscle.

What d u think about this??
that's one hell of a cutter. I'd run the tren at the very least eod, not e3d
I'd run the winny at 50 mg ed
be sure to have a lot of taurine and potassium on hand for the clen cramps
I don't know what zaditen is, so explain that one for me.
If its your first time doing albuterol, you should ramp up, start at 4 mg and go higher based on what you can handle.
I'd extend the eq out at least 2 more weeks.
and run the test up until the end if its prop.
Be sure to have some cabaser or letro on hand for tren sides.
And have fun!!! take some before and after pictures for us.

not too bad...however i would run the tren ace for wks 1-8 along with the winstrol....then drop both and run just the test/var/eq up till pct....def drop the eq at week 12 and continue the prop and var along with 500ius hcg eod up until week 15....allow 3 weeks for long acting gear to clear....

Top Bottom