Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pronunciation of BROLY

alien amp------where ya been, dude? gonna be up there at the end of next month, my broly's wife is going outta town again.........hope to hook up with u then!

Anyone who says lie-nux is very gay. Someone in one of my old classes used to say lie-nux. He was real gay. and stuff.

-Warik

rnch said:
bro is the correct usage here!

Shit.

I will have to change my pronunciation to conform to the OB's decision.

rnch said:
alien amp------where ya been, dude? gonna be up there at the end of next month, my broly's wife is going outta town again.........hope to hook up with u then!

Yeah, I've actually been forced to do real work at work. What the hell is my boss thinking! This having to work is cutting into my EliteF time.:D

Let me know whenever you do get ready to visit again.

Broly ( P ) Pronunciation Key (brawlee)
adj.
Of, relating to, or having a flamingly openly super gay sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

n. Usage Problem
A broly; an openly flamingly gay man.
Usage Note: Many people now avoid using broly because of the emphasis this term places on sexuality. Indeed, the word gay or natahn, which stress cultural and social matters over an openly blatanly flamingly gay word like broly, is a frequently better choice. Broly is most objectionable when used as a noun. It is generally unobjectionable when used adjectivally, as in a homosexual relationship, although gay, lesbian, or same-sex are also available for adjectival use. See Usage Note at gay or nathan. Or very nathan.

Top Bottom