Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones at 18

Go to your DR and get a full screen done for blood work.
You can find what you need to have checked in the longevity forum.
I have a few threads there that are older but you can see what I have looked at.
You will know exactly where you stand once you have those done.
They are also very important to have as you get older as you will have established a baseline for readings.
Most DR's suck so they don't do that screen!

tatyana_zadorozny said:
Everyone is not the same, so while it is great that you are trying to have him stop panicking, this may not be the case.

Couple of things, if you are really concerned about what is going on and you want to make sure you are ok, get some blood work done.

One of my friends did a few cycles without PCT - post cycle therapy - , ended up with the test levels of a woman. A year on now, with no PCT still, his test levels are back at the lower end of normal.

The body does have a remarkable ability to recover.

So now you have learned a lesson about just taking things, please be responsible in the future.

There is a risk with anything you take, it is all about minimising the risks as much as possible.

Yea i agree...But prohormos convert to low low doses of actull steroids..

idk my friend increased his bench by about 110 lbs. with only american cell labs products...but he doesnt know SH!T about prohormones or steroids or side effects, his body jus naturally responds to the stuff well. Slat, i will go and get blood work done...jus for my own benefit:) one more thing.....ive been tryin to find forums and research the exact side effects of takin steroids at 18/19.....what exactly are them side effects just strictly to takin them at a young age? the fact that it could potentially screw up ur hormones for life? what else? even if the cycle is perfect and the PCT is perfect...what else can gbo wrong in the future for a teen to take steroids, especially hard ones like anadrol (but safe still (not over 4 weeks, 50mg per day max, etc))

Top Bottom