Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones at 18

H

hehateme000

so i played for my highschool football team all 4 years and in junior/senior year i took a bottle of tren extreme. both without PCT. i thought i knew everything, about supps and hormones and stuff, but now i realize what a mistake i had done. its the tren extreme made by american cellular labs, pretty much a verrry strong prohormone. i know i need to wait till im 21/22 to even take shit like this and steroids, but basically what im asking is are my hormones gonna be screwed up for life? i keep reading posts about how u shouldnt even touch hormones or gear till ur 21/25/even late 20's, but ive already done a couple cycles with no real PCT......i jus wanna know how and if there is anyway to tell if im gonna be screwed for life, cuz i want to take gear in a couple years, trust me ive done ALOT of research, and right now im 18 and have been liftin for 4 years. i understand that if u eat more, and healthier, and work out hard 4-5 times a week u will make gains. and thats what i want to do till im 21, but i need to know if theres anyway i can tell if i already screwed myself up for the long run. shit i already bought anadrol for 4 weeks and test e for 12, HCG for weeks 3-12, test P for weeks 13-14, and clomid/nolva for weeks 15-18. i even got aromasin and arimidex on hand jus in case. i know how to run a cycle and im educated so i dont want answers like ur way too young to do this cuz im admitting my faults by takin the tren extreme, and im trying to do as much research i can till im 21 so ill have the perfect cycle when im old enough.

so basically, i need to know if i can still take gear later on and not be messed up for life having to go to hormone therapy every week (i hope not because a lot of guys have taken more than me and they are my age too)

Also, what are the best supps i can take for now? i take noxplod and animal pak vitamins, and a little bit of ZMA, i eat a lot (4-5 thousand calories) but im trying to get to 6 thousand, MAYBE even 7 thousand. But BESIDES eating a lot and eating healthy, and training hard, and sleeping a min. of 8 hours every night, what should i take that wont harm me in a ny way but still aid me in keeping gains and getting strength? Sorry this is a long post i just wanted to get all this out to people that can understand me instead of people that dont know or dont care....plz help....thanks again everyone

hehateme000 said:
so i played for my highschool football team all 4 years and in junior/senior year i took a bottle of trenbolone extreme. both without PCT - post cycle therapy - . i thought i knew everything, about supps and hormones and stuff, but now i realize what a mistake i had done. its the trenbolone extreme made by american cellular labs, pretty much a verrry strong prohormone. i know i need to wait till im 21/22 to even take shit like this and steroids, but basically what im asking is are my hormones gonna be screwed up for life? i keep reading posts about how u shouldnt even touch hormones or gear till ur 21/25/even late 20's, but ive already done a couple cycles with no real PCT......i jus wanna know how and if there is anyway to tell if im gonna be screwed for life, cuz i want to take gear in a couple years, trust me ive done ALOT of research, and right now im 18 and have been liftin for 4 years. i understand that if u eat more, and healthier, and work out hard 4-5 times a week u will make gains. and thats what i want to do till im 21, but i need to know if theres anyway i can tell if i already screwed myself up for the long run. shit i already bought anadrol for 4 weeks and testosterone enanthate for 12, HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - for weeks 3-12, test P for weeks 13-14, and clomid/Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - for weeks 15-18. i even got aromasin and arimidex on hand jus in case. i know how to run a cycle and im educated so i dont want answers like ur way too young to do this cuz im admitting my faults by takin the trenbolone extreme, and im trying to do as much research i can till im 21 so ill have the perfect cycle when im old enough.

so basically, i need to know if i can still take gear later on and not be messed up for life having to go to hormone therapy every week (i hope not because a lot of guys have taken more than me and they are my age too)

Also, what are the best supps i can take for now? i take noxplod and animal pak vitamins, and a little bit of ZMA, i eat a lot (4-5 thousand calories) but im trying to get to 6 thousand, MAYBE even 7 thousand. But BESIDES eating a lot and eating healthy, and training hard, and sleeping a min. of 8 hours every night, what should i take that wont harm me in a ny way but still aid me in keeping gains and getting strength? Sorry this is a long post i just wanted to get all this out to people that can understand me instead of people that dont know or dont care....plz help....thanks again everyone

I only read the beggining but i took prohormons when i was 18 and 20ish and no pct or anythign else and im fine. They convert to low doses of the actual steroids so you are fine.

I'm a little confused. You want to know if you messed yourself up because "you think you knew it all" but now you have Anadrol for 16 weeks and "know what you're doing" and want advice but don't want to be told what to do?

Dude, you're all over the place and it looks like you're just looking for acknowledgment of what you've already decided.

As for supps -- the UNLEASHED/BIG BLAST/VIGOR stack will work a lot better than that prohormone shit and it's 100% safe.

Selfcentor said:
I only read the beggining but i took prohormons when i was 18 and 20ish and no PCT - post cycle therapy - or anythign else and im fine. They convert to low doses of the actual steroids so you are fine.

Everyone is not the same, so while it is great that you are trying to have him stop panicking, this may not be the case.

Couple of things, if you are really concerned about what is going on and you want to make sure you are ok, get some blood work done.

One of my friends did a few cycles without PCT, ended up with the test levels of a woman. A year on now, with no PCT still, his test levels are back at the lower end of normal.

The body does have a remarkable ability to recover.

So now you have learned a lesson about just taking things, please be responsible in the future.

There is a risk with anything you take, it is all about minimising the risks as much as possible.

sorry nelson, what im syaing is that ive done research and i was gonna take anadrol with test e and clomid/nolva, etc etc etc, but im only 18 and the only reason for buying all the anadrol cdlomid nolva shit was because i thought i already pretty much did a cycle with the prohormones because someone said prohormones convert to steroids. but i know thats not the case, and i just wanted to know if i took it naturally for a few years, would i then be able to take gear and not get messed up? and tat, thx for that info, i do want to get a blood test done sometime just to see. i want to take it natural till im 21. im 5'10" 177 lbs. and my goal is 190 by january. is that possible doin it natural even though i have already jacked my hormones up a couple of times?

hehateme000 said:
sorry nelson, what im syaing is that ive done research and i was gonna take anadrol with testosterone enanthate and clomid/Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - , etc etc etc, but im only 18 and the only reason for buying all the anadrol cdlomid Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - shit was because i thought i already pretty much did a cycle with the prohormones because someone said prohormones convert to steroids. but i know thats not the case, and i just wanted to know if i took it naturally for a few years, would i then be able to take gear and not get messed up? and tat, thx for that info, i do want to get a blood test done sometime just to see. i want to take it natural till im 21. im 5'10" 177 lbs. and my goal is 190 by january. is that possible doin it natural even though i have already jacked my hormones up a couple of times?

If you have taken pro-hormones, you are no longer considered 'natural' by the International Olympic Committee regulations.

How do you know you jacked your hormones up?

Have you had any blood tests?

Some pro-hormones have no effect, some will give you all the sides with very little results.

lets jus say i got a little bit of the bitch tits from the first cycle, my moods were way out of control, i was only 17, and i probably worked out 6 times in the monthly cycle, and my bench went from 205 once to 205 12 times lol. it was like magic goin in the next day and doin 205 one more rep and u didnt even work out the day before...it definetly works but its a pretty serious PH. i definetly got the sides and i didnt take a PCT. i jus finished my recent PH tho, which was kind of a stack between 2 milder PH's, and no sides were noticed but i got denser. i just want to know if my hormones are out of whack, but i guess only a blood test can give me the 100% final answer...right? oh and nelson, i jus bought that stack hahaha it should be comin in 3 days i cant wait...do u think ill get to 190 (13 lb increase) by Jan 1st 08 usin that stuff and eatin right and sleepin well and eatin about 4-7 thousand calories a day??

dude youll be fine, the odds that you fucked your whole system up are slim. And i give you mad respect for admitting you fucked up by gearing up to young. I did the same thing when i was young, wanted to get Huge overnight. I realized after research to wait so i went natural again til i hit almost 22. If you make yourself wait you will be very happy with the results when you finally juice up. You got your whole life to get as big as you can. Good luck bro

The genetics of muscle atrophy and growth: the impact and implications of polymorphisms in animals and humans.Gordon ES, Gordish Dressman HA, Hoffman EP.
Research Center for Genetic Medicine, Children's National Medical Center, 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010, USA.

Much of the vast diversity we see in animals and people is governed by genetic loci that have quantitative effects of phenotype (quantitative trait loci; QTLs). Here we review the current knowledge of the genetics of atrophy and hypertrophy in both animal husbandry (meat quantity and quality), and humans (muscle size and performance). The selective breeding of animals for meat has apparently led to a few genetic loci with strong effects, with different loci in different animals. In humans, muscle quantitative trait loci (QTLs) appear to be more complex, with few "major" loci identified to date, although this is likely to change in the near future. We describe how the same phenotypic traits we see as positive, greater lean muscle mass in cattle or a better exercise results in humans, can also have negative "side effects" given specific environmental challenges. We also discuss the strength and limitations of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP) association studies; what the reader should look for and expect in a published study. Lastly we discuss the ethical and societal implications of this genetic information. As more and more research into the genetic loci that dictate phenotypic traits become available, the ethical implications of testing for these loci become increasingly important. As a society, most accept testing for genetic diseases or susceptibility, but do we as easily accept testing to determine one's athletic potential to be an Olympic endurance runner, or quarterback on the high school football team.PMID: 15967701 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

There is such a huge variability in the ability of humans to 'grow muscle' hun.

I have been looking for a 'rule of thumb' for muscle growth for some time, and it is not all that easy to find.

With losing weight/bodyfat, there is this general 'rule of thumb' that 1 kg or 2 lbs of fat may be lost each week without losing any significant amount of muscle.

Anyone who has been on a cutting diet will also know how it is very difficult to maintain this type of loss, there are all sorts of plateaus, setbacks, variations in water and glycogen content of muscle..........

I have heard that it is possible to put on 1 lb or 0.5 kg of muscle a week without any significant fat gain, and 2 lbs with fat gain.

I think that this will be similar to fat loss, it will happen some of the time, there will be plateaus, setbacks.

If it was just a basic equation and everyone was the same, we would all be walking around looking like world class athletes.........

I have also heard that a general rule of thumb is that with weight loss and gain there is a 75/25 rule, 75 % fat and 25% muscle, whatever way you are going.

So you have about 16 weeks, so theoretically, 13 pounds is possible.

Is it achievable?

You will never know till you try. You are at a good age to make those sorts of gains naturally, I would take advantage of the natural advantages of youth, rather than potentially messing it up with all sorts of drugs.

Top Bottom