Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Probiotics/digestive enzyme issues help...

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I figured why not try it....

I took some for a couple days and they didnt agree with me. Gave me stomach pain ect. So I said screw this shit. So now a few days after stopping I am getting high stomach pain 30-60 min after eating anything. lasts for a while then goes away. Eat again , pain again. Pain meaning a high stomach ache. I feel like I have to shit with each stomach ache.

I read with some searching that this seems to go hand in hand with people that this stuff doesnt agree with. Some say it lasts a few days to even a few weeks befroe getting better.
ALso says with this your joints can feel dry and yo can generally feel a little shitty. I kinda had overly dry joints last two days too.

But I also read the good bacteria can actually CAUSE an intestinal infection which is easily treated with antibiotics.
If it lasts another 5 days I was going to go see the doc.

Anyone have any issues like this? Experience?

I have stomach issues. I got this stuff called Udos wholesome fast food. Tastes just like dirt and ground up seeds. Helps your stomach and digestive tract. Can't hurt to try it.
http://udoerasmus.com/products/fastfood_en.htm

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

too much good bacteria can backfire of course. because it will sit in your stomach .. you gotta drink a little pro biotics at a time.... i drank a quart of it one time and the next morning i woke up and threw up like 4X..

you seem to have some sort of blockage is my guess or it could be a digestion issue going on.. hell it could be a specific kind of food you just cannot digest.. does it always happen when you consume dairy? .

i would see a GOOD gastro who isn't gonna make you a guinea pig doing a bunch of tests. keep us informed because everyone on here is probably gonna have this problem at some point

too much good bacteria can backfire of course. because it will sit in your stomach .. you gotta drink a little pro biotics at a time.... i drank a quart of it one time and the next morning i woke up and threw up like 4X..

you seem to have some sort of blockage is my guess or it could be a digestion issue going on.. hell it could be a specific kind of food you just cannot digest.. does it always happen when you consume dairy? .

i would see a GOOD gastro who isn't gonna make you a guinea pig doing a bunch of tests. keep us informed because everyone on here is probably gonna have this problem at some point

I dont have any dairy. No milk at all. No bread. I know part of the problem on my cutting diet is im not getting enough fiber though. But even if I take fiber even an assload It doesnt really work. I lost like 45 lb in 2011 in a 4 mos and since then i have had what seems like chronic constipation. Unless I eat garbage then I have no problem. I did start 2 caps not one of probiotic but it was maybe 4 days tops.

Try the Udo's bro.

Top Bottom