Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro sports popping for HCG

Cory151

Noticed more than a few pro athletes popping positive for HCG, Brian Cushing, Manny Ramirez just to name a few. My question are they getting popped for something they are using as part of a PCT or are the simply using it as a last resort anabolic?

Great articles on Sports Illustrated online about the subject now.

hcg has one quality that is unmatched. testosterone stimulation.

that is why they are using it. probably a PCT after running an oral cycle that has short esters so its out of the body before its time to test.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Then when I saw a few people getting busted for the same thing, I thought maybe they are trying to use HCG consistently to make more of their own test. I guess wed need to know how far into there respective seasons they popped. If it was the beginning then I'd guess they just got caught finishing up a PCT.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Then when I saw a few people getting busted for the same thing, I thought maybe they are trying to use HCG consistently to make more of their own test. I guess wed need to know how far into there respective seasons they popped. If it was the beginning then I'd guess they just got caught finishing up a PCT.

the NFL doesn't release that info. its all kept private.

the players association does their best to limit tests and to give as much warning as possible to the players. its a game on both sides

Top Bottom