LOL
justinjones1963 said:maybe they go through them quickly because they stick bodies in the trunk, then drive them out in the desert, and then set them on fire...
oh boy this reminds me of flex wheels car collection. i saw a pic from around 1999 that had flex wheeler standing infront of a 140,000$ mercedes 600sl,a 60,000$ escalade on rims, then some kind of pimpied out old classic car with a hummer h1 mixed in their flex had a knit cap on and a tank top as if he was some kinda ganster rapper.mlong23 said:Anyone ever watch the bodybuilding videos. It seems like each pro goes through a $60,000+ car each year. What do they do lease them?
chazk said:oh boy this reminds me of flex wheels car collection. i saw a pic from around 1999 that had flex wheeler standing infront of a 140,000$ mercedes 600sl,a 60,000$ escalade on rims, then some kind of pimpied out old classic car with a hummer h1 mixed in their flex had a knit cap on and a tank top as if he was some kinda ganster rapper.
then i read the story about him being attacked by ninjas they tried to car jack him .The police report said flex did not get hurt and the ninjas left a trail of blood on the street as the fled away i was like what the fuck ?
now flex wheeler is broke as a joke had to sell his house and move into a apartment in san jose and does the fighting thing its what he has always claimed to love over bodybuilding.
but the average bodybuilder that does not place in the top 5 or have his own website selling naked pics of him self usually drives a reg car with the honor of slapping his local thropheys on the gnc counter that he manages for the whole world to see.
...welcome to the big leaguesgettnlarge01 said:86 suburban....but my wife drives a new van
Thanks for the welcome! Maybe I should give up bb so I can buy something new!! LOLsilverbackn said:...welcome to the big leagues
No shit! With all the money I spend on chicken I could be atleast driving a 93 blazer..lolgettnlarge01 said:Thanks for the welcome! Maybe I should give up bb so I can buy something new!! LOL
That made me laugh outloudX Man said:i ride my bike to the gym... and sometime on the way back my arms are so pumped i cant steer and usually fall into a ditch
X Man said:i ride my bike to the gym... and sometime on the way back my arms are so pumped i cant steer and usually fall into a ditch
Hey guys this was mainly a joke. Just pointing it out because I thought it was funny.
LMFAO...that is awesome! It's always big cats who drive the small cars, shit cracks me upQuadsweep said:91 plymouth laser...yeah...it's fuckin little! Finally geeting my shit back online so I should be movin into the late 90's early 2000 soon.
Q.
BTW...Flex Wheeler Choppers.....really...ask Sassy69 about it....was a booth at the Arnold this year. Sorry Sassy my sweety!
like in pumping iron lou steps out of a ford pinto as he walks into the gym . I was like geez could he drive anything smaller .silverbackn said:LMFAO...that is awesome! It's always big cats who drive the small cars, shit cracks me up
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














