Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pro and cons Test E and Masteron!

Arabian

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I am currently running Test E and have always just run test/Tren/ cycles , I have heard alot of people here running Masteron! What are the advantages of Masteron over Test? Thanks

Good sex drive no bloat gyno or acne for me while on it...

running 700 mgs a week

My man CK is spot on (again) actually i don't think there are any cons,Masterdon at dostages over 400mgs acts as an AI,Masterdon will harden you up like a block of granite.Masterdon & Test go together like cake & ice cream.

My man CK is spot on (again) actually i don't think there are any cons,Masterdon at dostages over 400mgs acts as an AI,Masterdon will harden you up like a block of granite.Masterdon & Test go together like cake & ice cream.

Im going to try it next time around then. thanks

Arabian,did u mean u were going to run test,mast and tren together?I was planning this and was also wondering pros and cons,and what dosages

Arabian,did u mean u were going to run test,mast and tren together?I was planning this and was also wondering pros and cons,and what dosages

Yes, I need to do some more research on how the mast interacts with my normal cycle however yes , I would like to try it. Probably do a summer run on this one. I need to call the roid guru, RADAR and get his views on it though.

Top Bottom