Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

private md labs bloodwork 15% code

thanks for the code bro... everyone should be taking advantage of this... too many guys don't get bloodwork done and it is so important... thanks bro...

credit goes to another dude for alerting me to the 15% off.. good bro's helping each other save a few bucks

i recommend getting bloods done at the very least before and after cycles. every 3 months no matter what is ideal to make sure things aren't spiraling out of control .. had a dude PM me the other day who wasn't even aware but his estrogen levels were sky high, good thing he ran bloods or else he could of easily ended up having to invest in size D bra's

a good plan is to order a 1 or 2 blood requests now, print them out and have them on hand and then when you get a free chance head over to the lab corp near you and get it done. best investment you will ever make, this is exactly what i do. once you order and print out you can take all the time you want before you go in so its nice having it on hand.. totally anonymous and CHEAP!!

there is a full STD test that is for about $170 or so after discount.. it even tests for HIV.. yikes!! a damn good deal and anonymous.. all of you should get that done twice a year if you are fucking around.. it also covers urinalysis and metabolic panel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom