Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo/Test/Var

Like I said, I was just sayin how your comin across... I dont know you ,and Id be defensive too if everybody was jumpin my shit for just askin a question, thats why I kept sayin if Ive got your personality wrong then dont bother listening to what Im sayin... But I can guaruntee everyone else on here is getting the same impression of you and, well - its always easier to be an asshole TO an asshole, and thats why people are treating you so shitty, ya know? But at the same time, a lot of the advice (not the flames) your getting your basically saying you dont like, then you ask the question again.... I guess until you get the answer you want? It doesnt sound like your gonna get it, so if your sure about what you want to do then fuck what everybody else says and do what you want - dont even ask for advice after you keep getting the SAME answer, several people agreeing with that answer, and it still isnt good enough. The truth is you really arent looking for advice, just validation. Your not going to get it here, but if your confident enough in your own decision making then dont waste your time asking for advice you dont really want. And dont be surprised if everything turns out just like these guys are saying, but if they were wrong come back on here and tell em so when your cycles over. The way they see it, your asking a nuclear weapons engineer to tell you the safest way to disarm a nuclear bomb... if someone put a gun to their head they could come up with an answer that would be the "best" way for an unqualified person to do it, but the truth is if your not qualified your not qualified, there arent different degrees of wrong, and what your tryin to do just shouldnt be done, period. If you wanna give it a shot though, thats how most people 25 or 35 years ago were doin it anyway - trial and error and no access to experienced advice or nationwide forums and discussion boards of accomplished and experienced experts like we have today. It didnt work the best though. And I dont think anybody has implied you cant handle any physical side effects, they are just saying A) your going to be surprised by how different these are vs what you have experienced in the past and B) They dont think the toll on your body is worth it, whether you have the mental and physical determination to tough it out or not its not worth the longterm risks and potential damage to your body and nervous system, for what will likely be a very dissapointing return. I wish you luck whichever route you go man!

i'm not asking for validation at all. and i don't get what you're trying to say... these boards are for people who know about AAS but just need a bit of help to figure a few things out that they weren't clear about. i may've only run two cycles, but i've been surrounded by steroids for a few years now through friends, friends who seel, bodybuilders i know, researching for hours a night etc. itake my training very seriously, and have been dieting and cutting naturally for a few weeks now in anticipation of this cycle in a few weeks. i came here asking if people thought this was an ok dosage, not whether they would personally do a cycle in my position blahblahblah. i'll make my own decisions. bodybuilders get out of shape during the offseason and cycle to get back into shape. my offseason was this summer...i slacked a bit for the first time in 5 or 6 years. so i'm cutting naturally, then cycling to fill the rest in, i just need input on the arimidex , hcg and clomid dosages. but noone can seem to do that for me. as if them saying i shouldn't do it will actually influence me..

Top Bottom