Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo+EQ+Winny+D-Bol+T3

chilisauce1

Hey everyone,

Wants to get some opinions. With Primo, EQ, Winny, D-Bol, and T3, and I'm working on a plan.

I'm 6'1" 245 lbs. My bodyfat is around 17%. My main goal is to lost bodyfat and get more cut. I'm not concerned with the number on the scale.

I've thought about just doing T3, nailing my cardio and diet, and doing this for 30 days and try and get my bf% down to around 13%, then hitting the other stuff.

Or I've thought about just doing this cycle, take a look and let me know what you think:

Weeks 1: D-bol (30 mgs per day), Primo 700 mgs, EQ 200 mgs+ t3
Week 2: D-bol (40 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 200 mgs +t3
Week 3: D-bol (50 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 400 mgs +t3
Week 4: D-bol (50 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 400 mgs +t3

Week 5: Winny (50 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 600 mgs
Week 6: " "
Week 7: " "
Week 8: " "
Week 9: " "
Week 10:" "

Week 11: Primo 800 mgs, EQ 600 mgs
Week 12: Primo 800 mgs, EQ 600 mgs

Thoughts, suggestions...

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

Wants to get some opinions. With Primo, EQ, Winny, D-Bol, and T3, and I'm working on a plan.

I'm 6'1" 245 lbs. My bodyfat is around 17%. My main goal is to lost bodyfat and get more cut. I'm not concerned with the number on the scale.

I've thought about just doing T3, nailing my cardio and diet, and doing this for 30 days and try and get my bf% down to around 13%, then hitting the other stuff.

Or I've thought about just doing this cycle, take a look and let me know what you think:

Weeks 1: D-bol (30 mgs per day), Primo 700 mgs, EQ 200 mgs+ t3
Week 2: D-bol (40 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 200 mgs +t3
Week 3: D-bol (50 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 400 mgs +t3
Week 4: D-bol (50 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 400 mgs +t3

Week 5: Winny (50 mgs per day), Primo 800 mgs, EQ 600 mgs
Week 6: " "
Week 7: " "
Week 8: " "
Week 9: " "
Week 10:" "

Week 11: Primo 800 mgs, EQ 600 mgs
Week 12: Primo 800 mgs, EQ 600 mgs

Thoughts, suggestions...

Thanks!

Smart move on the 30 days, diet and cardio only for that time...

Getting cut on D-bol?

Why no test in the cycle?

Have you done a cycle B4?

How long have you been training?

What's your diet look like?

What do you have planned for PCT?

Getting cut on D-bol? Uh...yes

Why no test in the cycle? Tried Test once before...too many sides for me...took sustenon and had some gyno issues come up

Have you done a cycle B4? Yes, 7

How long have you been training? 9 years

What's your diet look like? No fried foods, no sweets, no sodas, no empty calories. 6-7 meals per day ED. Gallon of water ED...shooting for a gallon and a half but can't quite make it..

What do you have planned for PCT?
Nolvadex 20 mg ed

Quote posted by EZ_E View Post

Getting cut on Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ? Uh...yes

Why no test in the cycle? Tried Test once before...too many sides for me...took sustenon and had some gynecomastia issues come up

Have you done a cycle B4? Yes, 7

How long have you been training? 9 years

What's your diet look like? No fried foods, no sweets, no sodas, no empty calories. 6-7 meals per day ED. Gallon of water ED...shooting for a gallon and a half but can't quite make it..

What do you have planned for PCT - post cycle therapy - ?
Nolvadex 20 mg ed

Are you 13?

No I'm not jackass. It has been discussed and debated that d-bol CAN help in losing bodyfat. I've never had ANY luck with d-bol in ANY cycle because all of mine was FAKE. I was because sarcastic with the um...yeah comment FYI.

No I'm not jackass. It has been discussed and debated that d-bol CAN help in losing bodyfat. I've never had ANY luck with d-bol in ANY cycle because all of mine was FAKE. I was because sarcastic with the um...yeah comment FYI.

So then post that, no need for name calling

Top Bottom