Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo And Water Retention?????

Fener

i' m doing 400mg of primo a week only (2nd week) and i'm noticing some water retention on lower abs.It is not a bloat at all but i can still see the difference form when i've started. i had done it before and didn't notice it but i wasn't this cut (7%) and it was 300mg /week.My gear is 100% legit, i'm preatty disappointed now.Don't get me wrong my overall look is improved but my goal was to get shredeed to the bones... i will try adding armidex, if that doesn't work either i'll switch to anavar, wich i tired recently and gave me zero water retenton.Anyone else noticed the same thing with primo only when with low bf?

this is weird , I never got any water retention with primo ....

I really like primo for a dense , ripped look

Victor

you may thing that your gear is legit, but there are primo fakes floating around that contain nandrolone. This would explain a lot.

Punschkrapfen said:
you may thing that your gear is legit, but there are primo fakes floating around that contain nandrolone. This would explain a lot.

Very true. I did about 300mg of Primo for my past show and didn't come in as dry or shredded as normal and then I heard of all this fake Primo going around.

i had too expirienced hard and dense look, and i' m having it right now also (veins are popping eveerywhere).It is just that i'm holding a LITTLE more water on lower abs than i was before starting the cycle.And thie primo is 100% legit, got it form a very valuable source and it is turkish.I have had fake primo once (the one with withe rings from spain) and now i'm an expert. I can tell real from fake by the taste.Real Primo has a unique taste that mine has. the only difference i can think of is that i 've allways done 300mg/week and this is first tmie i go with 400...maybe last cycle form anavar has changed my views so that now i see water where before i wasn't able to tell....

As you know, Primo doesn't aromatise, so, even if, it is indeed water retention, it has nothing to do with Primo. Could be your diet, or just may be your body has hard time staying 7% bf for long time, or something else...

Top Bottom