Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prevent estrogen rebound with triazole

babadiba

Hi! I've been taking letro for a long time.
Around 2.5 mg E3D/E4D, that will say two times a week. I have been doing this for about 5 months. I stopped taking letro for almost 3 weeks ago and have beeen using triazole everyday since to prevent estrogen rebound.
I have not noticed nothing like itchy, sore and tender nipples, but after I hit the gym to day and had some chest exercise I felt a soreness at my inner chest that lasted for a few hours.

Do you guys think it will work to prevent estrogen rebound from letro with triazole, i'm planning to take it 3 more weeks.

I dont know about triazole, but i do know that forma stanzol prevents estro rebound from letro. It's a suicidcal aromatase inhibitor.

Rest assured though, you will get a rebound from letro, that you can be sure. So make sure you have something to counter it!

Well, it should theoretically work. Triazole supress estrogen to 30-40 %. I guess this could be some sort of experiment and it still would take a too long time to get nolvadex or stanzol. If i get puffy or itchy nipples I'll guess I order letrozole and nolva/forma stanzol with it. However I think this soreness come from todays heavy chest-exercises, I'll wait and see tomorrow.
I have read that trizole have made gyno smaller on a couple of forums so i'm very positive that it will work. Keeps my finger crossed.
I'll update and let you guys know if it works.

Yes it is! And so far all good. It has been three week since I stopped letrozole and no signs of gyno, I will finish the bottle though.
The sorenss yesterday was from exercise, no puffyness or nothing itchy.

Triazole do really work, but i still have this feelings in my chest but i think its highly unrelated.
My chest looks normal I think and my nipples are small and hard as always. I have now 10 days of trizole left and I will maybe post some pics. Triazole rocks and by this time letrozole and my bloodplasma have already been stabilized

Okey now it's been almost three weeks since I posted this thread and six weeks since my last intake of letrozole. Triazole worked excellent for me and i'm really happy. Make sure not to make the same mistake as me and always have nolvadex with letrozole, luckily it worked with trizole for me and I think it'll work for you guys too. I have a few tablets left of trizole and will take thhem when I hit the gym.

This Triazole is an OTC supplement I'm assuming?

yes and maybe it mite be good enough for preventing rebound and I tress maybe!! Like as in if you were not going to get it anyway than you can pretend this helped do this lmao..

If you are using forma-stanzol during pct like you should be than you have no worries anyway

Top Bottom