Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prescription drugs

North America, the most medicated place on planet earth. I prefer mother natures medicine myself 

Nobody's gonna believe her brown ass that she has an Rx if its not in the bottle though. Is it worth all the hassle?

I'm def gonna have it in the bottle at all times, I just didn't know if I needed further documentation, and stfu I ain't Brown :mad: ask rach or traz, they can vouch :D hell smurf had my fb too lol

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

I'm typing this while watching the orca show, that's how many fucks I give today :(

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Yeah take the bottle with you when you leave the house with them. Don't just throw one in your purse or pocket. I ran from the police on my motorcycle for 11 miles and got arrested. They were more freaked out by the pill, that was my prescription, in my pocket than the chase. For a moment.

You must be a fucking retard on a bike for you to not outrun them. Real talk

I agree. Perscription drugs are much better off left in the bottle.

From what I can tell, in your case the fact that you RAN FROM THE COPS magnified the situation. I mean, the police are thinking you ran for a reason right? Could the reason have been the unidentified pill on your person?

If it was a routine traffic stop and the cop noticed a pill in the center console it usually isn't going to turn into anything. I have OTC meds and supplements all over my gym bag. No cop is going to suspect/book me on charges for that.

You're right. The pill in the pocket didn't look good on top of everything else. They even started taking my bike apart looking for drugs. They stripped out my nitrous bottles too and took them as evidence.

When my friend riding behind me got pulled over first I took my shot at the run and they said it was a typical setup as a bait and run. I was clean and it worked out but I swear that damn little pill didn't help at all!!

You must be a fucking retard on a bike for you to not outrun them. Real talk

Ololololokolok

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom