Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pregnancy tests

sorry i didnt give an update sooner. it's not looking too good so far. she's been having cramps for the last 5 days really bad, can't even sleep on her stomach. i dont know what that means, hopefully just a coincidence. we're waiting for her to get her period but that's not for another 10 days at least. and the bad thing is she is really sporadic about getting her period. she said she can get it anywhere from the 20th-30th. so im not relaly gonna know when she can take a pregnancy test. the worst part about it is i move 2,000 miles away tomorrow, so im not gonna be able to be with her when she does take the test. :(

btw, it only hurts on her right side, whatever the pains i thought were cramps were. and only her left breast hurts.

None of those "signs" mean anything. TRUST ME. Take it from a woman who wanted DESPERATELY to be pregnant....it took me 13 months the first time around (not complaining - I am EXTREMELY lucky and I know it). I would ask every friend and acquaintance, "How do you know when you are pregnant (barring the obvious, I am talking about the period of time BEFORE you can actually KNOW)?" and hang on their every word as they said, "You just know." To those women I say - FUCK YOU! You NEVER KNOW until you do a blood or urine test - PERIOD. There is no mysticism here. Either you ARE or you AREN'T.

For the record, every month that I was CERTAIN I could not possibly be pregnant, was dying to get my period so we could just start again (My periods were also very eratic. I could go as much as 60 days then the next 15 or 20. So you can just imagine my frustration.)

I know it is easy for me to say, "Just wait it out and you will be ok." There is nothing you can do to make that test come back positive or negative sooner than the tests were designed to work. The soonest I had a test come back positive (OTC urine test) was 8 days after ovulation, but then again, we knew EXACTLY when I ovulated as I was charting my basal body temps.

Good luck and I hope this all works out for both of you.

It's been a while since you started this thread. I suggest spending the $7 at Walgreens for the pregnancy test. There are some made that you can pee on right away without waiting for the next morning. However, the highest level of HCG show up during that time.

I don't ever remember getting cramps right before my pregnancy. Surely the symptoms she's been having maybe psychosematic of her perception of what pregnancy symptoms may be.

take care and don't wig out just yet

thanks for the replies. we can't get the test just yet because she doesnt get her period until around the 23rd. i'll keep everyone informed.

if this will help any its two weeks before she ovalates and two weeks after .......... so to say there is a good chance that she isnt .....;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
She got her period today!!!!! and its normal, not light...soo i think we're in the clear right? Thank you every1 for the replies, it was comforting to hear i didnt have anything to worry about, but you know thats almost impossible in that type of situation.

Top Bottom