Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre workouts

Have you received your Craze yet bro? Wondering what your thoughts are on it.

I'm drinking some as I type, then it's off to the gym. Anxious to see how it works out.

The taste is really not that bad, Kobe had me worried. Tastes like slightly bittersweet grapes.

Yeah, the taste doesn't bother me a bit, LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT was pretty hard to choke down, but yes sour grapes. I haven't been too impressed with Craze, but haven't gone over 1.5 scoops, so we will try 2 scoops tomorrow. Funny I actually did my tried and true N2KTS and N2 Amp this morning, and that combo just gets me fired up...all tingling in about 5 minutes, then energy surge...so tomorrow will be Craze again @ 2 scoops...let you know tomorrow.

Then the next day will be Powerchews PWO...do a comparison of all of them :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I don't think I've felt better energy with any pre workout drink than with a nice shot of injectable b12. Too bad the effects are less noticeable if you do it too much.

N2KTS and N2 Amp. No better combo IMHO.

Agreed! I am trying Craze right now and am kind of disappointed! 2 scoops Craze & 4 caps N2 Amp this morning, was ok...nothing special.

Yesterday it was 1 heaping scoop N2KTS and 4 N2 Amp, I was tingling all the way to the gym and tore back apart! Hell of sore today, that combo is my all time favorite!

For me personally all I need is some strong coffee.

Yeah me too. Evidently, none of them know that taking stims pre-workout hinders muscle growth because stims cause vasoconstriction. I hope everyone's objective is to build muscle, if so, vasodilation is the objective to build muscle. Stims are good when cutting only...

Last edited:
Agreed! I am trying Craze right now and am kind of disappointed! 2 scoops Craze & 4 caps N2 Amp this morning, was ok...nothing special.

Yesterday it was 1 heaping scoop N2KTS and 4 N2 Amp, I was tingling all the way to the gym and tore back apart! Hell of sore today, that combo is my all time favorite!

Haha sounds like a hell of a preworkout stack right there.

I dont take anything regularly for preworkout, but when I need a boost I do. I'm wondering if N2KTS + N2AMP would blast the top of my head clean off LOL

Haha sounds like a hell of a preworkout stack right there.

I dont take anything regularly for preworkout, but when I need a boost I do. I'm wondering if N2KTS + N2AMP would blast the top of my head clean off LOL

This is a definite possibility bro! :evil:

Top Bottom